BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Courtney C.
A good quality sponge for this price point. I use it pretty often and like how it blends for the most part. I really like the flat side and seem to use it the most.
Jocelyn S.
East Windsor, NJ
This sponge blends your foundation beautifully. I highly recommend it! This sponge is inexpensive and easy to clean! I’ve been using this sponge for over a year and I absolutely love it!
Savannah C.
does not absorb every bit of my foundation like others; perfect dupe for the beauty blender. i like to apply my foundation first?m, then press it in with my sponge.
member-b504e0e54
I love this sponge better than the original because it is larger and helps me apply foundation much quicker. It is also great for applying highlight to the body. It is reasonably priced and the product does not have major wear and tear after a long time.
Maddie M.
Amory, MS
This sponge is a great dupe for the beauty blender. It provides great coverage, is extremely soft, and does not absorb much product. It works great with liquids, creams, and powders!
J. S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Best sponge! It's so big and bouncy and distributes product super well. I will be repurchasing this again as well. It is a great price and last a good amount of time as long as you take care of the sponge and clean it. It blends concealer like a charm!
Eladria Z.
This sponge can feel a little to compact and sometimes it doesn't blend as well as I would like. I do love the shape of the sponge and in general how they offer many different shapes and sizes. I would like to know the comparison between RT and BB🤔
Lauren M.
Marlton, NJ
Good beauty blender and a way better value than the original. Easy to use. I use it wet for better application. I use every time I put on liquid foundation.
Mandie S.
This is my favorite sponge by far! I like using the small end around my eyes and small creases and the flat blends any type of foundation or concealer perfectly!
Coral L.
Hebron, IL
Love these sponges so much. So easy to wash and they feel so nice on my skin. They’re not super tough or rough on it. It’s great value. I usually get mine st any local beauty store.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.