BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ameze E.
Hattiesburg
I use this everytime I do my makeup it's a real game changer! I love the original beauty blender, but this real techniques sponge is giving it a real run for its money.
Kadie H.
Alexandria, VA
This is my FAVORITE beauty sponge. I have so many on my vanity because they’re so affordable. They clean easy, last a long time and they make your foundation flawless.
member-5379e
These Beauty blenders are the best thing to have especially if you don't like using brushes for your face I feel like the this beauty blender really Blends out your makeup and helps its stay there and make it an even coat.
Wanda F.
New York
I love this sponge so much. It works just as well as a Beauty Blender but it’s less in price! And you can get four in a pack for the same amount as one beauty blender.
Brooke M.
I love my beauty blender from real techniques I’ve never used anything but their beauty blenders and I definitely won’t be spending a ton of money on the “real thing “
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Love this sponge to apply my foundation. It applies my foundation smoothly, and it works just as amazing as the original beauty blender for a small fraction of the cost!
madison🤩 S.
Elgin
great beauty sponge when wet!! blends out makeup evenly. it is very easy to use. i like this better than my other beauty blenders because when you wet it, it gets bigger and easier to hold.
Stephanie R.
Franklin, OH
No need to spend $20 on a beauty blender! Granted I love my BB but this is just as great for a fraction of the cost! I feel like they hold up and last way longer too!
Bobbi W.
Greensboro
I always get these in the 4 pack from Walmart. I refuse to use any other beauty blender for my makeup, they are firm and easy to hold. These sponges make for a great foundation applicator.
Taylor M.
New Albany
I have alway used a beauty blender but those are so expensive . I tried this out and it’s almost exactly like it! This is even better because it’s huge! It’s perfect!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.