BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Jordan W.
Columbus , OH
Purchased this because of all the rave around it. Great price but it soaked up all my foundation and left my foundation looking sheer and not smooth. There are better sponge alternatives at the drugstore.
Courtney B.
nashville
This is my OG sponge. I never use anything else. It’s the best quality sponge I have come across and it’s very multifaceted. Also it’s very affordable which is great as well!!!
Alexia F.
I love this thing lol especially when I wet it to get it damp and it gets so huge! I mostly use to blend my foundation in or use for it my body shimmers to even everything out!
Alexa C.
Yuma
I have 2 and I love them. There super easy to find in your local target. There super easy to use , just wet the spongy and apply your foundation on your face they dab it on. I would 100% recommend it !
Shelbi W.
Texas City, TX
I love using this sponge compared to the beauty blender. This sponge isn’t as soft, but I like my beauty sponges to a be little firmer. It evenly distributes the product, and leaves an airbrushed finish.
Luann B.
Albuquerque, NM
Great sponge!!! This is definitely a affordable alternative to the beauty blender. I love the size of the sponge, it works so well when it’s damp. Would definitely recommend.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
This sponge is awesome, gets very big when you dampen and is very soft and flexible. The flat edge makes applying concealer or foundation in corners of your face a breeze and is great for using baking powder.
Savannah M.
Purchased at: Target
This beauty blender works great to apply any type of foundation! It is super simple to use and great quality for the price. This sponge is one of the best brands I’ve tried!
Makayla K.
Clarkston Heights
This sponge is bringing my foundation and concealer to the next level girl. It works well for both foundation and concealer and even setting powder. I use it every day and I recament it to everyone.
Charlotte G.
Powhatan, VA
My fav, behind the ultimate beauty blender, of course. This is a great alternative if you’re not looking to spend as much. I use it daily. It holds up well through cleaning
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.