BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Katie G.
Las Vegas, NV
My go-to beauty sponge! I use it a little damp, and the light coverage is perfect. The only downfall is the amount of product that gets sucked up by the sponge. A good alternative to the more expensive sponges!
Bianca C.
Chula Vista, CA
Love love love this! So much cheaper than the high end sponges and does the job just like the Beauty blender . And love the fact that it has the flat side, can be used to set powder
Crissie R.
Cincinnati
I bought one of these sponges and fell in love! Fast and easy to use. Recently bought another, and I’m not sure if I got a bad one or they changed them, but it doesn’t work as well.
Megan L.
cedar lake
This sponge is so so soft and works just as great, if not better, than the beauty blender brand. It’s also a fraction of the price! So great for blending the face or concealer on your eyes to prep for shadow!
Jessica S.
Spring Valley
I highly recommend this beauty blender to everyone I know! It took a couple tries (and learning to use it DAMP!) before falling in love, but it is now a staple in my make up caddy!
Danielle K.
BOCA RATON, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This sponge is amazing! I use this almost every day. So easy to use, just get it damp and blend!! This works so well with all of my foundations and highlighters! I am a fan forever
Anna W.
U.S.A
Love this beauty blender. Soft and airy texture that gets all the crevices of my face coated with foundation. It makes my skin feel smoother than using a brush to apply foundation.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I absolutely love this beauty blender! I bought mine at Walmart but I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore like wags or CVS. It might be pricey for someone in a tight budget but well worth it. If you keep it clean, you can keep it forever.
Kiara Z.
I personally love using sponge to apply my foundation. This is the only sponge i have ever used!! Probably will ever use because it’s so affordable and it just works so well with putting on makeup on my skin.
Allie M.
Alliance
I love this sponge. I love the material, the size, the price. My one issue is the flat edge. I always prefer my sponges to have rounder edges, but that's just a personal preference
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.