BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Danielle C.
This sponge is perfect for blending in body oil! I use it damp so it doesn’t soak up too much product and it cleans like a dream! I love this brand and would recommend all of their products!
Kanisha W.
Chicago
It’s a great sponge that performs just as you’d expect. It’s and excellent value for those don’t want to shell out $20 for the branded sponge and applies just as great. I’m satisfied with the sponge and have had no problems using it! Would rebuy!
Kady L.
New Orleans
This is a great sponge that is at the right price and does not hold too much of the product! When you wet the sponge, it blends out like a dream! I’m not the biggest fan of sponges in general, but if i want to use one, this is the one i reach for!
Celia P.
Salt Lake City
I won't ever buy the actual brand Beauty Blender because of this sponge. It works phenomenally and it's way cheaper! I love this and it's the only thing I use to put on foundation /concealer.
Kaci L.
Seminary , MS
I use this sponge dry for my concealer and love it. It compares to the pricier sponges. I will definitely purchase this again! Plus getting it at target is a lot easier than ordering online!
Gabby S.
grand rapids MI
Not me but my mom! She loves this beauty blender it works great for her it gives an air bushed look and it’s super easy to clean for her especially when she’s on the run it works fine for her
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
So soft and bouncy. I’m gonna be real I’ve never used a beauty blender but have heard that this is a great dupe and I’m not even tempted to spend the extra money. This blender does the trick!
Maddy🦔♡ b.
benham
I love this product very very much. The reason why I bought this product was to simply to blend my makeup out. This compares to alternatives because it is very soft and squishy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
One my favorite brands. I love their brushes and i love the sponges as well. I use my real techniques sponges when applying my foundation. It gives a smooth and flawless finish to my makeup.
Giovanna I.
Brownfield
I have used this sponge for years and honestly it’s better than the beauty blender. It’s a really good sponge for a great price. It works better when you wet your sponge instead of using it dry. I will buy more for sure.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.