BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Miranda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
my fav fave sponge on the market! $5 a pop and it blends like a dream? yes please! if you’re balling on a budget like me then this is an amazing alternative to a beauty blender at 1/4 the price !
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
This blending sponge works awesome. It is easy to use. I blend foundation/concealer with it as well as using it to bake my face with powder. I bought it from Walmart. It wasn’t too expensive, I think it compares well to others.
Abbey L.
Love this beauty blender sponge, I use it every day and works clean dry and damp. Super affordable and have a great shape so that you can get all areas of your face. Highly recommend this blender
Mely D L.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best beauty sponges out there . Great size, easy to use and great price. I will definitely buy it again. I used every day and I take it everywhere when I need it . Very good Product .
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
I use this literally every time I want a clean and smooth flawless finish on my foundation! I’m buying more after mine wears out! I’ve had it for a year and it’s still pretty perfect :) easy to wash and use
Maia🌸 H.
Boise, ID
I've used several brands of sponges but this one is my favorite. I love that it has a flat edge to bake under the eyes. It is such a great price, they sell them 1 for 5.99 or 2 for 10.99 at Ulta
Zayra R.
Turlock
My go to beauty blender! I’ve never felt a BB so soft! The pores are small and so they don’t absorb a ton of product! It blends beautifully and is very very easy to clean! Super durable as well!
Lauren K.
Maple Plain, MN
This baby is a totally dupe to the beauty blender at a third of the cost. You need to get it damp but it def helps smooth out and blend makeup to perfection. Giving it that airbrushed quality we all want but don't want to pay for.
Rocio H.
Raleigh
I absolutely love this blender for my foundation application. The quality and price are perrrrfffeeeccctttt! You can purchase at Walmart or your favorite drugstore! I highly recommend this blender. Blend to perfection! ❤️❤️❤️
Kayla M.
Findlay
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sponge. It’s very affordable and amazing in quality. I prefer this over the beauty blender because it’s so much cheaper and still works just as great. I will always repurchase this!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.