BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Tamara S.
Tuscaloosa
This is my favorite beauty blender,it’s easy to apply the foundation on and then apply to my face. Makes it quicker and easier to put my foundation on as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Love my face and body sponge! I use this for foundation and so easy to do my foundation! Way faster then my smaller blender. Affordable would recommend. Thank you Casey holmes for the recommendation!
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
I’ve never tried the official beauty blender but I don’t really feel the need to after using the real techniques sponge. My foundation and concealer apply seamlessly and the affordable price makes it easier to repurchase more often.
Madisun T.
I love this sponge!! such a better option price wise compared to the beauty blender! i have dry skin and this helps with not having my make up flake off. Doesn’t soak up a lot of product and is soft.
Oshi H.
Missoula, MT
Why spend $20 on the OG beauty blender when you can get this guy for like $5??? These beauty blenders work so well with my makeup and don’t absorb all my foundation like some do. Definitely recommend
Franchesca ✨.
Yonkers
You might think beauty blender was the first sponge I purchase but now it was this one. I love it so much I use this product faithfully. It is good value for the price and I would deff. Recommend it
Gabriela A.
n my makeup case a good sponge is indispensable! And this particular became my salvation, it is accessible and of excellent quality! I use it to apply my base to small touches and leaves a natural finish (it does not leave marks and distributes the product easily), I love that it has several angles since this allows me to use my palette of correct ones and to be able to realize the applied one according to the angles of my face! I have it for 3 months and so far I have not seen any signs of deterioration, what I recommend is that at the time of washing leave it dry very well so that it is not filled with fungi that are extremely harmful to both health and For your skin! If you see her in her favorite makeup shops run and buy it, you will not regret it!
Cierra F.
This has become my all time favorite makeup sponge! It is so so soft and glentle on the face. I honestly think it’s better than the Beauty Blender. It’s a great value at only $7! I was super satisfied with this product!
Debora T.
Meridianville
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a great beauty blender plus it is very affordable! It works wonders with blending my concealer! This had been my hidden gem for so long until I got a Tarte beauty blender then I decided I had to let this one go because I have had it for a good while. Overall if your looking for a great but affordable sponge then you will probably like this one.
Taylor C.
Woodstock
I LOVE!!! This sponge is better than the original beauty blender, and less than half the price! It is soft, blends my foundation effortlessly, and very durable. I have and will continue to repurchase!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.