BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Diana V.
Love the complexion sponges! Definitely a great affordable alternative to a beautyblender! Can be found at ulta and apply additional discounts! Definitely recommend! It applies foundation beautifully!
Samantha M.
Cary, Illinois
The sponge is very simple to use and they are soft and fairly cheap so you don't have to feel bad for only cleaning it a couple times and then throwing it away to get another one. It was a very soft sponge on the skin which was great!
monika l.
Jefferson, PA
I love these beauty sponges! They work great, and are way less than the cost of an actual brand name beauty blender. I have been using these since I began with makeup and I’ll never use anything else.
Christina J.
YONKERS, NY
I don’t like this as much as the beauty blender brand. It’s too firm and too big and I can’t use it to get into the small areas of my face. It doesn’t blend my foundation as well as my trusty BB does.
Cecily L.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sponge. You can use it wet or dry and it applies and blends foundation perfectly. The only negative is that it falls apart easily. It needs to be replaced more often than a beauty blender but it is more affordable than the beauty blender.
Kara T.
Schellsburg, PA
Love this for blending my makeup. I use it damp. Always gives me even coverage and an airbrushed look. My go to for foundation application and blending! I find that it is comparable to beauty blender.
lexie s.
Stockton, CA
makes my foundation look so smooth and flawless. i love everything about this brush. it makes my foundation so easy to apply and it’s so easy to use. i would recommend this if you need a beauty blender but don’t have the money for one
Adore L.
Cleveland
This sponge is just as soft as the beauty blender but cost less. Blends very . When damp it gets bigger which makes it multipurpose for body and face.real techniques Miracle Face + Body Sponge
Cheyenne W.
Florence
I use this almost every day! Love this sponge! It is wonderful for blending and packing on product. Would recommend to family and friends. Purchased from Walmart. Will DEFINITELY be purchasing again!!
christina ♛.
Concord, CA
I’ve never tried the official beauty blender but I don’t really feel the need to after using the real techniques sponge. My foundation and concealer apply seamlessly and the affordable price makes it easier to repurchase more often.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.