BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

MICHELLE T.
SAN JOSE, CA
My all time favorite sponge for its price. I always see myself grabbing it. I always have backups and one on my counter and in makeup bag as well as travel bag. It’s super soft and I honestly just love it.
Alyssa C.
Andover
This product feels amazing, it works well. But damn...it is really large. Even when dry it doesn’t fit in many places, but I really do enjoy this sponge and find myself incapable of using smaller ones now!
Helene S.
Reading, PA
This sponge is really good! It’s affordable and so soft! it blends makeup like a dream! I love this when dampened. I found this at Target! And it is my favorite thing to apply my foundation and concealer with!
Brea E.
Surprise, AZ
This blender works super well! It does tend to absorb quite a bit of product but it blends foundation out nicely! Always washes really well without ripping or having chunks fall out! Also decently priced!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Beauty blenders are new to me and I have never tried the original beauty blender but this one is absolutely amazing! It helps easily apply my foundation and fast too! The price is on point at just about $7 so I can see myself purchasing it again and again!
Emily B.
Greenville, SC
This sponge is wonderful!!!! It is so large and squishy. The size of this sponge makes makeup application a breeze! It covers a large area and within minutes you have a perfectly smooth foundation application.
Nicole P.
Noblesville
I can’t say enough good things about this sponge!!! I originally heard about it when I was watching Casey Holmes’ makeup tutorials and I’ve been addicted ever since. Such an awesome sponge that delivers awesome coverage.
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
I love this sponge. It has the perfect density and squishiness. Doesn’t absorb too much product and it’s easy to clean. Very easy to use and it blends foundations flawlessly. For less than $10 it’s amazing
Lois C.
soft, works amazing when you dampen it. blends well, and works good on all areas of face and neck, around the nose it gets very good into the crease. doesn’t peel and break apart easy. nice little sponge!
jordan l.
LOVE THIS! No reason to buy a super expensive sponge and the face + body sponge works really well for any body highlight/countluring! I think it’s a really great price and I recommend it to all my friends!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.