BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ashanti T.
New York, Ny
This sponge is solid. I really like how it shaped because I am able to get corners of my face with this sponge than my beauty blender. But, it blended out ok to me. Also, I appreciate it cost less than a beauty blender.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This sponge has changed my makeup game. My foundation blends easily AND so fast with this sponge. It's huge and really gets the job with no time at all! I use this for my foundation, concealer, and any cream product!
Tessa H.
Lawrence , KS
This sponge blends my makeup perfectly! My skin type is combination. The flat area on the sponge helps my makeup go on really well, and stay. The value is great, not too expensive! I would highly recommend.
Savannah C.
Fyffe, AL
It’s easy to hold and keep clean. It doesn’t absorb a lot of product which I love, but sadly it’s not as bouncy and easy to blend as it’s competitor the original beautyblender® beautyblender® royal.
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
This is probably one of the best beauty blender dupes out there. I like this one cause it’s very big and you can blend your foundation and concealer so fast it’s almost unreal. Expands in water and is soft.
Sofia B.
This is a definite dupe for a classic beauty blender from Sephora. It is inexpensive but works just as well as any other high end beauty blender. Just make sure to wash frequently since it does stain easily
Helene S.
Reading, PA
This sponge is really good! It’s affordable and so soft! it blends makeup like a dream! I love this when dampened. I found this at Target! And it is my favorite thing to apply my foundation and concealer with!
Emily B.
Greenville, SC
This sponge is wonderful!!!! It is so large and squishy. The size of this sponge makes makeup application a breeze! It covers a large area and within minutes you have a perfectly smooth foundation application.
MICHELLE T.
SAN JOSE, CA
My all time favorite sponge for its price. I always see myself grabbing it. I always have backups and one on my counter and in makeup bag as well as travel bag. It’s super soft and I honestly just love it.
Katy L.
Beauty blender dupe. I have had about 4 of these. I love them. They can do no wrong in my book. The flat side is perfect for foundation and the pointed side is great for the difficult corners of the face.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.