BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ally R.
My absolute favorite thing from RT. I use this sponge more than my Beauty Blender. It works just as well and cleans as well also. I also love the flat side when applying foundation. With the price being so much better than Beauty Blender, I think I’ll continue to buy this sponge instead.
Shelby H.
Houston
This is my favorite brand for beauty sponges! The sponge does not absorb all  your makeup, so you are not wasting product. I love the feel of the sponge and the size is perfect for foundation or even concealer under the eyes! Highly recommend! Everyone should at least try this once!
Johnelle M.
Hoisington
I absolutely love this sponge! It is so soft on the face and so easy to use! The price is super affordable and love that! I use the everyday with my makeup and is one of my favorite sponges! I would recommend this to everybody!  Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Gerisha T.
Saginaw
I Loved the way it blended my foundation in.
There was no blemishes.
I purchased  this product from CVS and I highly recommend this product for someone who has an hard time blending foundation and highlight, etc with regular  brushes. Thus product comes in a pack and is not expensive.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this sponge.  I have used it religiously since getting it.  Perfect size and great for getting right under the eyes.  I've repurchased it multiple times and it's still fantastic.  Great texture as well.  Would definitely recommend giving this a try!
Katie H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this sponge. It blends my makeup so well. The shape is great because there is a pointed side which is great for blending under eyes and around the nose and the flat side is great for the bigger flatter parts of the face such as cheeks and forehead. The price is great too!
Nichelle P.
Deltona
I love the feel and price of this sponge! Works just as well if not better (in my opinion) than a beauty blender. Although i LOVE the beauty blender. This is my everyday go to to apply my liquid foundation, if you have to budget like me, i would recommend giving these a try!!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Blender twin. This is an absolute dupe for the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original except in my opinion better. The harsh slanted slide makes it great to cut the contour perfectly. It applies foundation so beautifully. I have repurchased this so many times.
Jene L.
Los Angeles
I like this product because it's a cheaper dupe for the beauty blender but for me the product deformed after one use. I don't know if I just had a weird one but it's pretty good and makes my makeup blend nicely together. Beside the deformation, I would recommend the product to anyone who wants a dipe for the beauty blender.
Megan T.
Morgantown, WV
Overall a decent makeup sponge for the price! I prefer my sponges less stiff and more plush, but still gets the job done! If you are looking for a less expensive alternative to the beauty blender this guy will be your friend! Use the pointed side to blend around the eye, and use the flat side to press in finishing spray!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.