BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Shelby S.
This is probably the best sponge I have used. It is easy to use and the flat side definitely makes some spots easier to apply too. I use this sponge every time I apply my makeup. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a good sponge without having to pay a high price.
Hailey S.
This works just as well or ever better than a beauty blender! I prefer the flat end over the round shape of a beauty blender. It is so much cheaper and the quality is even better. You can find it at any drug store or even Ulta. I’ve already repurchase.
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this sponge!! It’s so bouncy and I love the size of it! Not expensive and makes the finish of my makeup so flawless and beautiful! If you don’t have this tool, go get yourself one! You won’t be disappointed!!
Makayla M.
I love this beauty blender! It blends out my foundation and concealer very well. I use the flat side to set my face and it does a good job at doing that as well. The sponge usually lasts me about 7 months to a year.
Kate T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every single time I wear my makeup! It’s the best alternative to the expensive beauty blender and it does the exact same thing!!! I will repurchase this over and over as long as I’m still doing my makeup!
Holly A.
I love this beauty blender. I actually prefer it over the higher end products. It applies my foundation evenly and it doesn’t make my face look cakey! Nobody wants a cakey looking face. Would highly highly recommend
Anne S.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Such an amazing tool for the price. Although I do not think it is as great as the beauty blender sponge, it works so well for a $4 sponge. It blends out my makeup to such a smooth finish, but I do find that it soaks up a little bit of the makeup though.
Juliana L.
Austin, TX
My absolute FAVORITE sponge! I love how there s a flat side to this sponge! The sponge gets huge when dampened, which is what I look for in a sponge! Very easy to clean off makeup! Huge fan of this!
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
I feel like no matter how much water I squeeze out of the sponge before I use it, I still look like I’m sponge painting on my face. It gets Too big and is difficult in small areas. Definitely better than nothing though.
Shahd H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a perfect dupe for the actual Beauty Blender! It is so soft yet so affective. Apply’s product smoothly and evenly. It is also very affordable and available at most drugstores. I definitely would recommend.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.