BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I think this is a great sponge. It’s a great price. It’s soft like a beauty blender and more than half the price. I’ve gotten them at Walmart and ulta and CVS. I’m always satisfied with them and I would recommend them.
Emely A.
houston
I was using a cheap make up sponge for the longest and I didn’t like how my make up was coming out and then I bought this sponge for myself and the first time I got it omg I was so surprised I loved how my make up came I used it every time from that day on
Courtney R.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SPONGE! Easy to use, perfect size. Puts on foundation evenly and work very well with my combination skin. Better to buy multiple at once but the value is definitely there. I would 100% recommend.
Ayah M.
My favorite sponge ever. It was so fluffy and didn’t feel dense like other sponges. It was light and blended my foundation flawlessly. They last me a long time and I know when to throw them out when they Start to tear.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
Best sponge ever! 98% of the time I apply my foundation and blend in my concealer with this! I have repurchased so many times and will continue! Much cheaper then a beauty blender. And I love the shape of this sponge
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This sponge is huge! If you need your foundation done in a second, this your best bet. It’s so soft and nice. It doesn’t leave any streaks either, the application is perfect. It doesn’t absorb all the product either.
Kelsie A.
Portland
Love this sponge, have never had a real beauty blender but I don’t feel the need to buy one with this sponge it lasts a long time and doesn’t soak up a lot of product. It’s soft and gives any foundation good coverage
Heather G.
Staunton, IL
I personally have never used a real beauty blender, but I have used countless other knock offs and drug store options. This sponge by far is the best you can find and is so easy to get your hands on. Leaves my makeup looking flawless and has so many uses.
Maggie D.
Jonesboro, GA
I don’t understand why people pay more for a sponge when you can get this amazing dupe for such a great price!! I absolutely love this beauty sponge and probably will forever use it to have beautifully blended makeup.
Michaela S.
New York
This product is sold at drugstores. It was about $9. Even though many recommended this to me, its just not the right tool for me. It made my makeup very blotchy and streaky.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.