BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Natasha H.
Maysville
Absolutely love this beauty blender. A little pricey for a blender, but worth it. However, I noticed that you have to watch when cleaning them, because if you over clean or get to rough when your cleaning then the foam starts breaking off, and that makes it rough.
Charcey B.
Elberton, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to sponge for applying foundation. It is bigger and apples the makeup evenly, and smooth. It is worth the price if you go to the right places to buy it. Wetting it is the way to go to apply. Recommend getting this 100%.
Aceana M.
yuma
A absolute dupe to the beauty blender. Applied very beautiful to my oily skin really pressed into my pores very we. It was a great price considering the price of a regular beauty blender. I would buy a whole bucket of these.
Keisha P.
The only beauty blender I have owned and it does a good job at blending and evening out my foundation. I always have problems around my nose but the sharp edges on the blender help. I would recommend especially since it is cheaper than the original beauty blender.
Christina D.
At first I thought this was an okay sponge but after using it multiple times I found it to be very dense. It was hard to apply my foundation with this so I ended up using it as a loose powder applicator! Wouldn't recommend!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Cyndi B.
Wellston, OH
I only yesterday tried A real Beauty Blender. I have used the Real Technique Sponge for years and I wouldn't trade my real technique for that little sponge with no edges to contour . I love what I'm using the real Technique.
Chelsea B.
I love this brand for beauty sponges. It’s not quite as soft as the beauty blender brand but it’s a great alternative and works just as well! Super affordable and available at many different stores so they are also easy to get your hands on.
Chelsea M.
I think that the sponge did a great job blending out my foundation and concealer but the sponge just doesn’t hold up like i wanted it to. I always have chunks falling off here and there and also had it split in many places.
Sara L.
Winchester
I use this blending sponge everyday, it has been so great it’s the only blending sponge I buy. It applies and the blends the product so well. And the tip and flat side make it easy to get under the eyes and around the nose.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.