BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Madison S.
Hotevilla
This beauty sponge is great it applies foundation flawlessly and it also does not hurt when you are blending in your foundation ( also works better when it's damp).
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
I was a die hard beauty blender user but Youtuber Casey Holmes made me buy this sponge and I never went back. Not only are you saving about $14 on this sponge, it’s soft and expands well and really blends and buffs your makeup. Highly recommend
Caitlyn R.
I didn’t want to spend $20 on a beauty blender so I went for this sponge. I love it! It is very good for the price. It is affordable, easy to use, blends our makeup good, al it al it is good. I have gone through many! I would buy again.
sophia t.
I purchased this make up sponge before buying the beauty blender brand. I have combination skin and I wanted something to make my make up look better. I continue to use this product almost daily and an overall satisfied with the product.
Vanessa R.
Fort Worth, TX
So much better than my $20 beauty blender! Purchased at Walmart for around $5, and I use and wash it daily. I replace every 30 days, but for the price that I purchase it at it is affordable to replace. I will continue to buy this brand.
Madison N.
Well worth it. This sponge is great to blend foundation and concealer into the skin seamlessly. Currently I’m trying new sponges but I always come back to real techniques. Always recommend to my friends whenever they need a new sponge.
A B.
Los Angeles
The ONLY sponge I use and LOVE! I can’t do makeup without it. Inexpensive compared to some other brands and works just as great or even better. This Soft sponge is easily washable, lasts a long time and gives an amazing flawless finish!
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
A good hearty sponge that does what it’s supposed to do. Bought at target, this is significantly cheaper than Beauty Blender brand. All sponges are similar so this is nothing out of the ordinary. I would recommend because of the price.
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA
I don’t think some people realize how big this sponge is , especially about you dampen it. I loved my experience using this sponge it’s bouncy , doesn’t leave texture and it really is great for the body or face. Definitely buying again
Kristyn L.
Cross lanes
I have went through May of these sponges, they are a less expensive version of the beauty blender, soft and easy to use and clean, I’d rather use this for foundation than a brush any day& the pop of orange color is pleasant to look at.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.