BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

nelida m.
Orlando
This sponge soooooo good and affordable, it’s similar to the beauty blender I personally like this one better, I wet the sponge before I use it, I apply my foundation, concealer and power with this, you can use this basically for every step of your makeup, I fully recommend this guys, I hope this was helpful.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I usually use the smaller version of this sponge but after watching Casey Holmes on youtube I gave this a shot and now I'm never going back! It blends my foundation like a dream in seconds. It is huge but not too big that I can't use it for concealer! This sponge makes my make up routine so much quicker!
Madison Z.
This sponge is my holy grail item. When dampened this sponge applies cream products like a dream!!! You can use it for multiple makeup applications such as foundation or bb cream, blending out cream contour or highlight and my favorite, packing on loose powder under my eyes and in my T zone. It is very affordable and you can find these sponges everywhere. I saw them at Walmart right by the candy and packs of gum while checking out. This sponge is a must have in my makeup routine.
Tasha K.
I’ve tried a lot of sponges but this one was one of the best in my opinion. It wasn’t hard feeling and it applied my makeup flawlessly. I’ve tried other sponges but they aren’t as great as the real techniques sponge. I definitely recommend trying it if your looking for an affordable makeup sponge.
Ashley D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I used to use the original small version of the sponge but immediately bought this one when I saw it on the Shelf. I love how big it is especially when used damp because it takes literally two seconds to blend in your foundation. It holds up to wash as well, just needs replaced every 3 to 4 months.
Stefany E.
Ellsworth, ME
I have been using these sponges for a while. I like the texture and absorbency. I haven’t used a more expensive one to compare but as far as I can tell this one works really well! I would say my only complaint is that it seems to start to break down and tear quickly but maybe I’m too rough with it.
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
These are great sponges. Awesome for blending and applying foundation and blending out concealer. I don’t use them as much as most people because I hate washing these things. They’re at a great price point and I think they work just as well as the original beauty blender which is way over priced.
Maggie B.
cambridge
Love this sponge. I honestly think this is such a good daily sponge. It's so soft and gentle on your face and never leave that sponge paint look to your face like some low priced sponges do. I usually wash mine every day so I don't create acne on my sensitive skin so it seams to rip a little after about a month but still for the price it's great!
Jess B.
Fort Myers
A wonderful alternative to the Beauty Blender that is much cheaper. It isn’t as dense as the Beauty Blender, so it may soak up a little bit more product. Flat end is very nice for foundation, while the pointy end is great for concealing hard to reach places. And for the price, it can’t be beat.
Stephanie R.
Daytona
I keep these stocked and repurchase these constantly! They are a staple in my makeup routine. I use this to apply my foundation and oh my gosh!!!!!!! Not only is this sponge super bouncy and soft, but it’s huge and applies my foundation in like 2 seconds! Great for everyday or for those days you’re in a hurry and need to get the job done quick!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.