BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this sponge. Everyone always talks about Beauty Blender and I find this sponge to be just as good at more than half the cost. I’m dry and use it damp and it does my whole face from moisturizer to baking. Definitely recommend!
Brandi B.
Hammond
This is my all time favorite beauty sponge! It is so easy to use and helps me apply my foundation and concealer effortlessly. It is super easy to clean and very soft compared to other sponges and lasts a long time. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it!
imani p.
Glen Allen, VA
THIS SPONGE IS ONLY $5!!!! I would recommend such a great product definitely would buy this over and over again. It is just as good as a beauty blender and it’s very affordable. I clean mind with dish soap and it cleans perfectly.
Tori S.
San Marcos
I like these sponges. I bought mine in a 2-pack and I used the first one for months, I finally just started using the second one. It was about $10 for the 2 pack and I personally think they work better than other off brand sponges but beauty blender is still my favorite.
Jayda M.
74426
I bought the real technics beauty sponge because I saw so many others using this brush and I was not liking using brushes for my foundation any more so I decided I would try one out and I ended up getting too!!
Bethany M.
Cookeville, TN
I am obsessed with this sponge! I have normal skin and this works great ! It’s so easy to use and takes a lot less time to apply Foundation. I bought mine at my local Walmart and I am completely satisfied and will keep purchasing !
Julia R.
Harrison, TN
I have tried the original Beauty Blender sponge, and the real techniques sponge tops it every time. It's so much larger, and feels like it expands so much once it is damp. I feel like I get a much more flawless application with this sponge than any other that I have used.
Destinee H.
Rutland, OH
I use this sponge for everything from foundation to powder! I have oily combo skin. So I use a more matte foundation and powder. I use my sponge everyday that I do my make up! I definitely recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to spend a long for a sponge!
Amy X.
Was very hard the few first times I used it. I did use it wet. Overall it works just as great as a beauty blender. I love that it has a flat side. Is affordable.
Cassie M.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE THIS SPONGE Y’ALL. That beauty blender that is like $30? Yeah, no. This sponge is like the same thing. I’ve tried both. I’d rather spend my money on this one. It works the absolute same. For sure! I recommend this product.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.