BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
I use this blender for my cream based contours that I use. It's super easy to use and really gets the sharp look and edges where I need it the most but I hate cleaning it.
Jordan B.
Elkland , PA
I love this sponge! I go between this and the Morphe sponge and they are both around the same price point. I love the flat end for blending out my concealer. I also go over with this sponge after I have used a brush for my foundation for a flawless finish!
Elizabeth H.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
I love this sponge!! It does a great job blending my foundation so that it does not look like I have too much foundation on. I have oily skin so I’m happy with the results so far on this product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a beauty sponge
Mydien T.
I love this sponge. It's terrific. It is just as great as the original beauty blender in my opinion. It's only like $5 per sponge at Walmart. It evenly applies my foundation. It's super easy to just clean. It last so long. It's a great beauty took!
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I use this for my powder when I bake and it’s great. Simple to use. Spreads the powder on nicely. Worth the price. Just don’t really like that it seems like they made the newer ones softer. Thankfully I stocked up on the ones that were more firm for awhile.
Staci S.
Corbin
I had to rate this beauty blender a 5 out of 5, because of all that I have personally used this is by far the best. It blends liquid foundation like a dream, and doesn’t leave streaks or discolored patches as I have encountered with other beauty blenders.
Jazdenizebeauty D.
San Diego
My favorite sponge of all time. Use the big side for foundation and the flat side for undereye. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin look even and glowing but not shiny. This is a staple BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Beauty Blending Sponge
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this about a week ago and I love it already! It applies my foundation and concealer beautifully. I have no complaints! It’s soft but not too soft and it doesn’t soak up too much product. I will definitely continue to buy these rather than the bb.
Mary B.
Clayton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
i liked this a lot. it blended everything flawlessly and didn’t take long at all due to the size. i have multiple sponges, but whenever i need them i always use this one.
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
My very favorite, ride or die, beauty sponge. This sponge is super soft, expands quite a bit when wet, and blends just as well wet or dry. I love the flat side for all over face and the nice pointed end for my undereyes. It really is an amazing sponge!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.