BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Caroline M.
Annapolis
THE BEST SPONGE OUT THERE! I compared this to the beauty blender which has been my all time fav, but this beats it by far! Lasts longer applies my makeup better all around the best and easier to clean and so affordable. If you don’t have one you should
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this sponge, it's super big and when you wet it even more. The size makes you apply the foundation faster, the sponge is super soft and blends super well. The only thing I do not like about this sponge is that it cracks very fast, I've only used it one day and it already has cracks.
Sophia C.
This is such a good dupe for the Beauty Blender! This product works best damp and is so much cheaper than the high end blending sponge. I use this every time I use foundation and or concealer and I would definitely recommend!
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
My second favorite sponge after beauty blender! They are so inexpensive. They last a while and I love the unique color orange purple and pink they have. Their signature color is orange. I love how soft they are and they make my makeup look flawless.
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I use this to apply my foundation and I love it. My foundation looks flawless, not cakey at all. I also use the pointy side to blend out my concealer and to also bake. I have about 7 of these sponges. I prefer this sponge over any other makeup sponges.
Briana S.
Orlando
This sponge is kind of hard, I would recommend to dampen it with some water so it be more soft. But I’ve personally never tried a beauty sponge this big so I wouldn’t know how it compares to others but I still do recommend cause it’s low in price.
loraina m.
It does absorb a little bit more product than I wish, but for the price idc. it’s super affordable, and I use it just as much as my B.B. good for setting powders & liquid / cream foundations. always blends out really well, just sometimes you have to apply more product because it does absorb.
kylie s.
Menifee
This is hands down the best alternative for the Original Beauty blender, but only less than half the cost. Applies foundation well, buildable, And is great for baking. Absolutely love the flat edged side as well as the point to provide a more full and well blended face in hard to reach areas.
Megan M.
Torrington, CT
I’m obsessed with this makeup sponge, it’s so soft and has the perfect bounce for blending out foundation or concealer! I’ve even used it for cream contour and it applies amazingly! So affordable compared to other makeup sponges and so worth a try!
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
The reviews do not lie. This really is a great affordable dupe for the original beauty blender. I would just caution and say to make sure you wash it regularly so no foundation gets DEEP in there. The deeper the foundation gets in the harder it is to wash.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.