BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
I love this beauty blender so much! it blends out your makeup beautifully and it is totally worth the money! It helps making baking a lot easier and it is extremely easy to use! i can say that this is a bit too pricey for a beauty blender but it did leave me satisfied!
Amber A.
Works just as well as a beauty blender! I highly recommend this sponge if you don’t want to splurge on an actual beauty blender. I use to for my liquid foundation and to blend out my concealer. It works well with powders too! A really good money saver that does the job
Cynthia C.
I really enjoy this product because It’s really affordable & it applies foundation nicely it doesn’t leave my foundation patchy or streaky. It leaves it very smooth & natural looking also I love how you can use this product for powders as well & not just for foundation. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn
If I could give this 10 stars I would ! Love this sponge so much. It is so easy to use and so soft just like the beauty blender I got it online in a 4 pack and it so affordable you can get like 4 for the price of one beauty ble der I would recommend it to anyone and will keep buying this over and over again!
Cheyenne N.
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe I clean this sponge too hard but it always seems to tear at the tip. Sometimes it soaks up too much product. Maybe I’m using too much water. I love it more than the like target brand sponge. So it’s totally worth it’s price. But I really love my Beauty Blender.
Mia D.
Tulsa
This sponge is so affordable and yet so squishy! Most drugstore sponges are super hard, but not this one! I have super dry skin, so applying my foundation with this sponge, while it’s damp, helps give a more natural and hydrated look. Run out and get this sponge!!!
Hannah M.
columbus
This makeup sponge is beyond amazing! I have been using it for about a year now and it has never failed. I use it every time I do my makeup. I feel like it would compare to the original beauty blender but be better cause of the price. I would 100% recommend this!!
Holly A.
Elkhart, IN
LOVE this product! I used to always use a brush and this product just makes the makeup sink into your skin and doesn't make it look too heavy or streaky. So much more natural!
Jackie B.
Birch Bay
Love how much coverage I’m able to get with this face sponge! It’s so much better than my actual make up brush in that it allows me to blend without making my face look cakey
Danielle W.
Chicago
This sponge is everything...it will help set your foundation and concealer..it is a great value but for a sponge it's a bit pricey..but on the other hand if u want good makeup u have to pay for it .my skin type is oily...I would say I'm satisfied with the product
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.