BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This is a really good and really affordable dupe for the beauty blender. It delivers very good coverage and when used dampened it gives a natural and glowy finish regardless of the product you use. I would try more brushes from the collection.
Lizheira L.
Chicopee, MA
This sponge it’s so far the best sponge I’ve tried and there’s so many out there but this one right here is way better than the beauty blender and for the price you can’t beat it.
Brianna D.
This blends out beautifully and is a good size as well. It is very affordable. it blends out foundation and concealer beautifully. I highly recommend it and you can purchase it at many drug stores
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sponge. It has a flat side that I like to use all over my face for foundation and the pointed side is great for right under your eyes and baking. I use this sponge everyday. I think it is almost identical to the beauty blender sponge, just $15 cheaper.
Kori L.
The only beauty sponge i use. It gets nice & big when i wet it! & using it , its so soft & really blends my makeup beautifully. Even when im to lazy to wet it, it still blends my foundation perfectly & flawlessly!
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
I first bought this sponge because Youtuber, Casey Holmes, recommended it. I haven’t loved Real Technique sponges in the past but I loved this one. It’s so big, I was able to quickly apple my foundation. It’s more dense than the Beauty Blender but I love the price better!
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love this sponge so much. It’s the perfect shape and doesn’t soak up a lot of product. Perfect every time and love how affordable it is and you can find it pretty much at any drugstore. This brand just over all is amazing you won’t be disappointed with any of their products
Briana G.
Cowarts, AL
I love Love Love my beauty blender to death. It’s so easy to use and smooths out any foundation you use. I deff would not give it up or get rid of em. I have like 1000000. Y’all deff need one in your life
Evon T.
katy
My HOLY GRAIL foundation sponge. Beauty blender, who??? I can buy 3-4 of these for the price of one beauty blender and it’s a lot better, IMO! I love the slanted side where I can pounce the foundation into every crevice, and I enjoy using the pointed end for under eye and setting any powders/highlighters into the skin!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Can't afford the price of a real beauty blender? This is perfect. It does the exact job of the higher end blender without the crazy price. I used to use a brush but after watching tutorials I love using this sponge. It fully covers my face and gets into the nooks and crannys!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.