BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ana M.
Normal, IL
It was really great while it lasted. It was very soft and sponges and grew in size when wet. The only downside I had at all was that it only lasted about 6 months. While it may have been my fault (I hadn’t cleaned it in a few weeks and concealer had caked up) I went to wash it and the tip crumbled. I don’t think I would necessarily recommend it but all in all it wasn’t a bad sponge.
Victoria R.
Boston, MA
I love Real Technique Products! They’re cheap and they get the job done! I have a beauty blender and I have this sponge and I find them to be both effective. They are not the same! However they are both soft and great at blending. Bottom line: I would recommend them! However, I do wish Real Techniques made different colors.
Lexi M.
Indianapolis
I know I know this is the size of an orange but it is so amazing. It blends your makeup flawlessly. Not to mention you can get the job done under a minute. It’s also very soft. I love to blend out my concealer and also use it for foundation. Highly recommend the face and body over just the regular sponge by real techniques.
Brenda L.
Yakima
The one and only sponge I use to apply my makeup! Amazingly soft and not to hard to work with, leaves No creases under my eyes or my eyelids thanks to the pointy side of the sponge. Overall the best beauty sponge I’ve ever tried.
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
I've tried many different beauty sponges, but this is by far the best brand for sponges. They are super soft & leaves the skin looking flawless. I would highly recommend this sponge to anyone with dry, sensitive skin, or if anyone is having issues with streaking from brushes. I find that I use less makeup when using the sponge cause it really helps the makeup blend with the skin.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
I was very hyped when I saw this product come out, because the original beauty blender is 20 dollars so I was like “yes I can save a few bucks”, buuut I ended up not really liking it (maybe I’m just picky). I didn’t like it because I thought that it wasn’t as soft as the beauty blender and that it didn’t blend it as nicely.
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
I CANNOT APPLY FOUNDATION WITHOUT THIS ANYMORE! Every time I try to use something different I immediately regret it.   I love this sponge! This has been a repeat buy for me at least 10 times. Its a great value for the product.  I've purchased these sponges from Target, Walgreens and Ulta.

Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I really love this beauty blender and have found myself reaching for it on a daily basis now. I practically use it for my entire makeup application. I love that one end of the sponge has a flat part, which makes it extremely useful for contouring and blending under eye concealer. This sponge does an amazing job at blending liquids and creams, applying translucent powder, and applying highlighter to the cheekbones for an extremely flawless radiant glow! It doesn't steal a ton of product nor does it make my makeup look streaky or unnatural. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SPONGE! It truly is so versatile that I could literally do my entire face with this tool alone.
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
EVERYONE IS RIGHT! I’m so skeptical whenever everyone & they momma get to hyping a makeup product. Honestly I’m a huge fan of the original Beauty Blender & I think this doesn’t compare to that but it does compare to another one of my favorites: the Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE they have the exact same shape and have a slightly denser feel than the original beauty blender. With that being said this sponge leaves the skin flawless and it does get big when damp 👌🏾 it’s an amazing alternative for the price ❤️
Emily R.
Victoria
This beauty sponge works so well to blend out foundation concealer and apply powder. This sponge is also incredibly soft and squishy it can compare to the original beauty blender because they feel so similar. Definitely recommend this if you want to buy something to blend your makeup but don’t want to spend $20.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.