BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Laura H.
Bloomington
This is my go to blender. It’s softer than some other beauty blends, and i like the smaller and bigger ends that can be used for different applications! Now, it is much cheaper than the original “beauty blender” so it doesn’t hold up multiple washes so you’ll have to replace probably every 30 days or so, but it works great and I continue to repurchase!
Lashay B.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how big it is. If it's in my hand comfortably and I feel like I have more control over how I blend. It's also really soft. I will say that because its bigger it retains a bit more water than other beauty sponges but I'm not mad at that. It's my favorite sponge when it comes to doing my makeup.
ASIA C.
Roswell , GA
Just wow! I picked this up at Target and boy was it life changing. If you want that dewy hydrated look, get this. If you want an airbrush flawless finish, get this. If you want a sturdy beauty sponge that won’t rip, get this. The price was everything for how good this product works. GET IT. NOW! Lol.
Erin C.
I do feel this is comparable to beauty blender and a lot cheaper. I do prefer the beauty blender but I do have a few of these as backups. It lasted really well however it's firmer than the BB and I prefer the bouncier feel. I think if you think the BB is too expensive that you should try this out.
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
This is by far the best beauty blending sponge that is affordable at just around $6-$8. The multi-dimensional shape of the sponge is great at covering the entire face to the inner corners of your eyes. I buy the pack of two usually and it lasts me up to 2-3 months with regular washing of the sponges.
taylor c.
Bremerton, WA
I like this sponge. It works amazing and I put my foundation on so quick with it. The only thing that I don’t like is I used it once and when i got it wet and it expanded it tore. I returned it and got another one and it did the same thing. I still love using it but it just sucks that it ripped...
Marisol S.
Whittier
Purchased at: Target
This sponge is great! It flawlessly applies my foundation very nice. I love the shape, the pointy end I use it to blend out my under eyes, corners, and around my nose. The flat end i blend out the rest of my face. It is very nice and bouncy not hard at all. I recommend this sponge it is my second favorite!
Samantha H.
I love these sponges they’re cheaper and last longer than a beauty blender. The shape is perfect and so is the size and the texture. I would spend 7.99 any day over 20 for a name brand blender. I would totally recommend.
てぃじゃな 🌙.
Spartanburg, SC
Honestly this is the best sponge to buy. Its a bit more on the pricey side but its worth it. Does not make your makeup cakey. Blends your foundation in nice and even.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer the beauty blender because it's easier to blend with but this is a great alternative to it and it's cheaper to buy. You can get this at a the drug store such as Target or CVS. I found that it is easier to use when dry rather than damp because it does pick up a lot of water and it causes the foundation to look uneven and "cakey" on the skin.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.