BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Megan N.
Macon, GA
My "makeup life" was changed when I FINALLY got a beauty blender! I use this one to blend my concealer/under eye makeup. I've used it when blending foundation also. I can't compare it to others because this is the only one I've ever used, it's that good! I would recommend this beauty blender for sure!
Chrissy M.
This is a good sponge. It does the same job as a beauty blender. It just a little firmer. It is easy to use and once damped it gets bigger. I use it every time I apply my makeup or moisturizer. The only thing that sucks it that it rips soooo easy. It very affordable so switching them out isn't that bad.
Sara B.
Tallahassee, FL
These are comparable with the beauty blender. When they are wet I even feel as if they blend better than the actual beauty blender. My beauty blender grew mold inside of it even though I properly cleaned it and stored it with air in the sunlight. I haven’t had any problem with these after switching over
Arelys V.
Great price! Grows when damp making it soft. The shape of it is ideal, can use it for the under eye or to pack on loose powder if you are baking. The slanted side helps get into smaller areas
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I JUST UPGRADED TO THE JUMBO BEAUTY BLENDER! I definitely recommend sending the money to upgrade the size. It's huge and puts the foundation on even faster than normal!
Meridian N.
Peoria, IL
I’ve always gone back and forth between sponges and brushes but I finally bought one of these and OMG get this baby damp and it applies your foundation so fast and does good about not sucking up too much of your product like some other sponges do. I love the way it makes my foundation look on my skin.
Kalene M.
Colts neck, NJ
My blender right now. Works like any blender but there’s kind of a pointy tip at the other side so I can do my concealer too. Very soft doesn’t feel like silicone all over your face. At ulta for the holidays they’re selling mini boxes that have like 15 or 20 of them in it. So cute definitely getting it
Sydney E.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely comparable to a beauty blender! I have combination/dry skin and it applies my foundation flawlessly. I purchased mine at Ulta Beauty while it was on sale and I’m so glad that I did! I will never go back to solely using foundation brushes. This is a game changer and an affordable one at that.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
I've never used a beauty blender, so I can't compare it. But it's a million times better than the cheap little pull-apart sponges I used until I was in my 20's. Lol. Though I now use a brush to apply my foundation, I still use this to apply concealer and make sure everything is smooth and streak free.
Laura H.
Bloomington
This is my go to blender. It’s softer than some other beauty blends, and i like the smaller and bigger ends that can be used for different applications! Now, it is much cheaper than the original “beauty blender” so it doesn’t hold up multiple washes so you’ll have to replace probably every 30 days or so, but it works great and I continue to repurchase!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.