BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown , PA
I can't live without this sponge in my life! This is a life saver really. It is my favorite because it helps me so much when it comes to applying my foundation. It works great and flawless!
Cariana H.
Killeen, TX
I am really not a fan of this make up sponge. It is not as bouncy as a beauty blender, it almost seems too firm. I don’t really feel like it distributes the product nicely.
Sheena P.
Greensboro, NC
They product is ok. I notice that it hold quite a bit of product even when damp. I use the flat end to contour and the pointed end to blend and conceal. It does the job but holds a lot of products.
Hannah P.
Racine, WI
Works just like my beauty blender but better... this blender has a sharp edge on it that I could also use to contour. The blender wasn’t too hard so it was easy to get damp and blended well after it was damp, but it wasn’t too soft to the point you couldn’t blend with it. It has impressed me!! Highly recommend.
Brianna C.
Literally the best dupe for a beauty blender and it’s so dang affordable I love this product it blends my makeup so good and I don’t look cakey I love this sponge damped !
Dom D.
Love this sponge - more than my beauty blender. I use it to apply liquid and powder foundations. It is a good tool at a low cost and a great starter product for beginners.
Ashley L.
The best makeup sponge. I prefer it over a Beauty Blender. I typically use it wet to apply foundation and blend, but I have used it dry to apply powder and it worked fine.
Brittney S.
Salisbury, Md
As a makeup artist beauty blenders are crucial for my clients to ensure there are no streaks lefts behind from brush application and to ensure all cream products are blended like a dream! Using with powders to set is not my favorite though, but honestly I just don’t care for this method. Love these sponges 🖤
KC H.
This is my holy grail! I can’t express enough how much I LOVE this beauty sponge! It’s waaaaaaaaay cheaper than the original beauty blender and does the job great for me!
Shelby B.
I love this sponge with my whole entire heart. I have a Beauty Blender but I seemingly always reach for this sponge. I find that in comparison to the Beauty Blender this sponge is just the right amount of squish without being overly squishy and I feel like it doesn’t soak up as much product as the Beauty Blender and at a quarter of the price how can you go wrong?
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.