BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Lillie C.
Reading
Highly recommend this beauty sponge as a cheaper alternative to the original beauty blender. It performs just as well as the original beauty blender !! I use this sponge every singe day for foundation and concealer application.
Chloe C.
This is my favourite way to blend my concealer and foundation and doesn’t disappoint when I’m in a rush.
Trulee R.
I honestly.. and hear me out.. maybe like this more than the beauty blender.. this sponge doesn't suck up as much product as the classic beauty blender does, I also just really like the two sides! It's cheap, works like a charm and is soft. You can't go wrong!
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
This is such an awesome makeup sponge. It does exactly the same thing as any high end beauty blender would do for very less money. I doesn’t find it soak up a lot of product so it leaves full coverage foundation looking like full coverage :)
Lisa D.
I really love these sponges and think they are an amazing value (a 2 pack is usually around $10).  The angled cut makes it perfect for precision work and it doesn't absorb too much foundation or concealer.  It has the perfect denseness and is easy to clean.  The one issue I have is it is pretty fragile and is prone to nicks and cuts.  I do think it performs well and is the closest beauty blender dupe I've tried.
Maria S.
Canada
I love the shape of this sponge and before someone splurges on the beauty blender this might be a good idea (to see if you like sponges rather than a brush).
I got mine in a pack of two and for some reason one of the sponges became really hard(no idea why) and the other one was good, definitely used it till I had no choice to throw it away.
Emily W.
The best sponge to apply foundation with. I feel as though this is better than the original beauty blender as it is not just cheaper but applies foundation just as good if not better. Really good quality
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
I just bought this the other day and it’s exactly like the beauty blender, but for a cheaper price! It blends my foundation seamlessly and doesn’t leave any streaky lines like brushes do.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
Great sponge! Works as well as a classic beauty blender but at a fraction of the price. The flat part is great for applying foundation and the corner tip is great for under eyes.
Jada-Marie E.
I live and love this sponge it’s gets right in the ceases of your face, it’s a good texture it’s not too hard and not too flimsy it’s just right id highly recommend it
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.