BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Brandon G.
This is a perfect dupe for a beautyblender and its so soft, I love it i used it on my everyday make up and, is so easy to aply, really guys go and get this
Beauty B.
southampton
This sponge is a God’s sent. It’s so much better than the beauty blender, and I’ve use both to know this. It’s inexpensive, you get 2 for £10 I have like 6 if these and for sure going to keep on repurchasing again.
Jazz T.
it absorbs less product than that of some other beauty sponges. i would definitely recommend this to beginners. beauty blender dupe
Rania R.
montreal
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product and the packaging is perfect it protects the product very well and this product is suitable for all sort of skin types
Caro S.
CDMX
Sin duda es una buena opción para aplicar maquillaje, es suave y no absorbe mucho producto, además con su lado en punta ayuda a llegar a las zonas más pequeñas del rostro o bien aplicar corrector ... Super recomendada
Freya N.
nottingham
I have this in the largest size it has a flat edge and a small point go get in the place that the flat one can’t get to I like to blend my foundation with the flat end because it doesn’t make it blotchy and concealer with the pointy end because I can get in the corner of my eyes I feel it’s better when u leave it to soak in warm water before use and when u have makeup stains rub with a BAR OF SOAP liquid soap dont work couple rips so I might go for a different one when my other one is warn out like my first 🌹🌹
Chloe C.
This is my favourite way to blend my concealer and foundation and doesn’t disappoint when I’m in a rush.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
Great sponge! Works as well as a classic beauty blender but at a fraction of the price. The flat part is great for applying foundation and the corner tip is great for under eyes.
Mariel T.
Miami (FL)
I like much this sponge to blur my base, blur my outline, concealer, it's a good product.
Claire w.
EH329BJ
These are one of my favourite sponges for applying makeup to my face. These sponges make the makeup blend in so easy. The material is so soft. They are reasonably priced.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.