BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Yareliz M.
Ponce
Love this! I’ve tried other sponges and none like this one! Absolutely flawless!!!!!!!!
Ayesha S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Use this sponge to blend my foundation and concealer and i must say it does flawlessly!
Sophie S.
Its a staple. When it goes bad i buy a new one. Cant not live without it.
Price is good
Juliana O.
Essa espuminha é boa? Eu não usei dessa ainda não já vi várias pessoas que usa gostou
Judy T.
Montreal, QC
If you use a sponge, it’s this one you should use. It mskes every looks look natural.
sophie c.
essex
This tool is great if you want to get a flawless base when applying your foundation .
Emma D.
I love this blender it blends my makeup very well I would recommend this to anyone.
Lariza C.
Esta esponja es muy buena, su tamaño es perfecto y hace la aplicación del maquillaje de manera hermosa. Yo tengo la piel sensible y no he tenido problema utilizándola mi único problema es al lavarla no entiendo porque por mas que trato de sacarle todo siempre queda residuo del maquillaje, creo que ese es mi único problema.
Maria S.
Canada
I love the shape of this sponge and before someone splurges on the beauty blender this might be a good idea (to see if you like sponges rather than a brush).
I got mine in a pack of two and for some reason one of the sponges became really hard(no idea why) and the other one was good, definitely used it till I had no choice to throw it away.
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
I just bought this the other day and it’s exactly like the beauty blender, but for a cheaper price! It blends my foundation seamlessly and doesn’t leave any streaky lines like brushes do.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.