BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Evelyn P.
WEST ISLIP
This has replaced my beautyblender! I can't even believe it myself. At first it felt bulky and then it just worked like a charm. Gives my foundation and powder beautiful even coverage.
Mariana V.
San Antonio
Really affordable, great quality, it gives you medium to full coverage from the flat side , for $5 bucks it’s great value , i actually used all the time I do my makeup , I will recommend this real techniques sponge
Lesly E.
Newport News
Love this sponge! It’s my go to beauty sponge!! It gets so big & fluffy, cleans easily & lasts the “suggested 3 months” & then some. Ulta Beauty always has them. They are only $5 which is a 1/4 the price of a beauty blender & in my opinion, just as good of quality. Don’t waste your money on a beauty blender when you can get this even at Walmart.
Kaitlyn L.
ohio
This is the only sponge that gives me the finish I want without taking off or moving foundation around in the process! Also, very cost efficient for the quality you’re getting. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a cheaper alternative to a beauty blender!
Zaria S.
Corona
I would never pay over $10 for a makeup sponge and that’ll always be okay because of this amazing sponge. It works AMAZINGGGGLYYYYY! The ultimate dupe for any expensive makeup sponge!
Cailey C.
Algonquin
I love this sponge! It is amazing especially for the price. It’s so easy to use. You can use it wet or dry and I love that. I use it everyday I wear makeup. I would definitely buy again it’s such a good product.
Juliana R.
Freeport
This sponge is a really good dupe for the beauty blender. It is super affordable (less than $10) and blends out makeup well. I use if for foundation, concealer and powder. I would recommend and I will repurchase
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I love this sponge! It is huge. When wet it is the size of my hand. It works very well just like the regular version. It is very easy to use and you can use it for so many different things. It took me so much less time to apply my foundation!
Lexis 👑.
Springfield
This is my favorite sponge to use for foundation! It doesn’t streak or become patchy like other ones do. It is super easy to use and to apply foundations with. I use it everyday and I recommend it to everybody!
Morgan Y.
san diego
I have bought probably 10 of the sponges because I love them so much and I’m too lazy to clean them so I just get a new one each time. I love it a lot. Are used to not know that you had to wet them before use so I would use them dry and they still apply the product just fine. I now use the sponge thing up and it does even better. It’s soaks up some of the product but that’s not abnormal for a sponge.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.