BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Nicole K.
Johnstown
My favorite beauty/make up sponge. I’ve tried a few others and I just don’t get the coverage and finish I love like I do with the Real Techniques. It’s very soft and easy to clean. I buy this sponge anytime I need a new one. They’re absolutely adorable and most make up sponge users I know prefer this over the “big brands” of sponges
Molly V.
Missoula
I love this product. The sponge is so soft! When dampened it get twice the size which is really helpful when applying foundation. The shape is also a plus. I like this sponge way more than the beautyblender
April N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is hands down my favorite sponge. I like it more than the original beauty blender and it is more reasonably priced. It blends out my foundation flawlessly and does the same for my concealer under my eyes. It makes everything apply evenly and gives more of an airbrushed effect.
Stephanie H.
Kennett
This Real Techniques beauty blender is one of my favorites. The shape makes it super easy to blend your foundation flawlessly. I found mine at Walmart, but you can find them online and at other drugstores!!
Marina🌼 R.
Ingleside, TX
I LOVE this sponge so much! I have tried other beauty sponges trying to find one that measures up to the Beauty blender and this is the second best one that I have found. It’s bouncy and it’s so easy to apply foundation with this. I also use this sponge to blend out my cream contour. It’s such a a great sponge! I would definitely recommend this!
Ana V.
Very soft, and grows to a nice size when damp. I can not compare it to the beauty blender but I love the flat and round edges to the sponge which make it easy to apply makeup to various parts of your face (ex: flat for the under eyes)
I have repurchased this item and would recommend.
talya b.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Great sponge. Works really well in comparison to the beauty blender. I often use it wet and it makes my makeup look flawless. Definitely a dupe for the beauty blender if you are looking for something more affordable. The shape is perfect. Love the pointed tip for under the eyes and flat part for the face. I definitely recommend!!!
Gemma B.
Lansing
This sponge is affordable and does the job just as good as beauty blender. Really blends out your foundation and provides the best base you could possibly get. I would buy it again in fact I already have.
Carrie H.
Tracy
I’ve had this beauty blender for 3-4 years and it finally just ripped in half the other day when cleaning it! It is amazing, I just bought the same one! I would recommend this to anyone, it is easy to use for blending and for working the foundation / concealer into the face. It also works great for applying translucent powder!
Alexandra M.
Oxford, OH
Love this sponge! It’s bigger than the beautyblender and in my experience works just as well. Highly recommend using it wet but have also used dry for powder and loved as well.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.