BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Alexis C.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this sponge. It makes my make up go on so smooth and it always turns out perfect. Now these sponges do not last long (only con). I noticed that they do get holes in them often and I do have to buy new ones more than I’d like. I do have long nails so maybe that is why but thankfully these are twice as less as the beauty blender the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original so it’s easier to buy more.
Ashley G.
If you’re lookin for a product similar to the Beauty Blender this is it. It’s way cheaper compared to the other brand. It blends my foundation flawlessly and I would definitely purchase again.
Araceli M.
covert
Purchased at: Walmart
I own like 4-5 sponges from this brand. I use it to blend out my foundation and concealer; also to set ny face and under eyes with loose powder. It is pretty affordable and squishy which is what I look for in beauty sponges.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
Really good for multiple uses. It’s small enough for the contours of your face and large enough to make fast work of putting on your makeup. I don’t use the flat side very often but when I have it works for blending out bigger areas. It can be used for liquid and powder products I have found that thicker cream products don’t suite this sponge. Only dislike it’s it tears very easily.
Jenny E.
Love love LOVE this beauty blending sponge!!!!! It is by far better than the more expensive ones! I use this on a daily basis. It is super easy to use, blends well and is easy to clean! I will keep purchasing these forever!
Patricia O.
This is my favorite sponge to use. You can use it to blend your concealer under the eye or you can use all over the face. My personal favorite way to use this sponge is to use it after my makeup is finished completely. I spray my setting spray all over my face and pounce the sponge all over. I make sure to focus on the side of my face. It blends my makeup flawlessly.
Malak A.
Hamtramck
This sponge is ok. I feel as if this sponge is overhyped. When I was applying my tarte shape tape concealer on my under eyes and was trying to blend it out, the sponge was absorbing the concealer in only a few spots. It was so weird and I’ve never seen anything like it. Coming from a beauty blender gal, I don’t really recommend this product but it gets the job done.
Morgan M.
The real teachniques sponge is awesome. I would compare it to a beauty blender! I have dry skin and using the sponge doesn’t highlight any dry patches on my face. It is a great sponge at an affordable price!Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Kayla H.
Benton
Great at applying foundation. I didn’t understand the hype in beauty sponges until I bought this at Ulta. Definitely worth the price and definitely affordable. I would absolutely buy this again. Truly a wonderful product.
Jenson G.
Paxinos, PA
This sponge is so soft. It feels great on the skin and is one I use every single day. I purchased this at Walmart and Ulta in the past. I have combinations skin and it works perfectly to blend my foundation and concealer.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.