BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Filza A.
Manchester
This is a great product to evenly apply makeup on my face, the unique make of the sponge allows me to use it according to the different angles of my face, a must-have daily essential for me!
Zainab🎀 A.
Salmiya
Where do I start from? I don’t prefer brushes over beauty blender especially the real technique ones. I’am in love with beauty blender. I literally apply blush even with my beauty blender 😆
Katie F.
cambridge
favourite product ever to blend foundation! I have normal skin but so many people with different skin types use this too! So quick to blend foundation evenly. Cheaper and easier to get hold of than a real beauty blender.
sydney g.
My favourite sponge to apply makeup with! To me it's just as good as the beauty blender. And you get two of them for half the price of one beauty blender. They are worth it, highly recommended
Influenster R.
grantham
By far the best inexpensive sponge out there, blends seamlessly, lasts long, gives lovely coverage, easy to use, perfect for someone who is just starting out in makeup, would definitely choose this over a beauty blender
Sarah H.
I love these sponges, they are super easy to use and apply foundation/concealer to perfection. Such a good product bought from Superdrug and I use it almost everyday. Definitely recommend.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I love the traveling one with its case. I have a cat so I’m always worried about at hair getting in it. It’s so soft and it’s better to use under the eye for powder than my beauty blender.
Blythe D.
bristol
This is a really great option for a drugstore Beauty sponge it’s really soft and gets real big so applying foundation is really quick and easy! I don’t make use of the flat side but still a really could cheap blender!
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Best sponge I’ve ever used. Blends makeup perfectly without absorbing a lot of it. Important to not waste product. Easy to keep clean and so much more affordable than a beauty blender.
Kerenza M.
London
This product for me beats the queen of makeup tools, the beauty blender. This is better. It’s cheaper, better shape, easier use, easier used damp, better results and lasts just as long (forever...) 100% recommend.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.