BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Lavinya W.
grimsby
By far the best sponge I have used, any other beauty blender have seemed to absorb so much product other than this sponge, I would say the price for this product is reasonable. I am satisfied with this product.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
By far the best makeup sponge I have used. This is my holy grail when it comes to applying foundation. It’s really easy to use and the shape allows you to reach all areas of your face to give an even coverage.
Sarah H.
Can’t remember if I’ve already wrote a review, but I literally use this sponge everyday. I have a lot of spots growing underneath my skin but this sponge makes all my products easy to blend out and look great.
Kelsey M.
This is my all time favourite makeup sponge! It is so soft and give you the perfect airbrush finish! It doesn’t soak up all of your product like other sponges I’ve used. I’ve used this sponge everyday and I don’t think I will ever use any other.
Lauren J.
Pitt Meadows
Purchased at: Sephora
This product blends so well it’s insane. I use it everyday for my daily makeup routine. My skin type in mainly very dry so it is easy to use because it’s squishy and soft and gets the product spread around my face. I would defiantly buy again.
Kiran L.
This is an amazing beauty blender. The cost is much cheaper than the original and also is exactly the same. Once used damp this applies foundation amazingly. There are no brush streaks and doesn’t sock up to much foundation.
Abbie S.
The best face sponge around the price is great so easy clean and very soft try to replace them every six months to avoid bacteria.
I love them and have used them for around 4 years now without switching.
Lucy M.
The only sponge I use is the smaller version of this RT orange one.
Soft, not dense and great to apply foundation. Good price and lasts for quite a long time before replacing it! Already bought it twice
Amelia🥀 B.
Bradford
The sponge blends out foundation,concealer and cream contour amazingly, it takes only minutes to blend out my entire base makeup. It's the best sponge in the drugstore and it is definitely worth buying.
Patricia P.
Requena, Valencia
Me gusta mucho esta esponja.
La limpió fácilmente con mi jabón de manos, crece mucho al humedecerla y la escurro y quito humedad con una toalla y algo de papel.
Difumina muy bien mis bases y correctores
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.