BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Julia D.
Newark
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good sponge and definitely worth trying. It easily blends any liquid or cream products and you just need a minute or even less to apply your foundation. Just keep in mind that it is not as soft as the beauty blender.
Brittney H.
abbotsford
Highly recommend!! It’s super affordable and does the exact same job as a beauty blender! I love the shape of it as well with the one pointy side and the one flat side, very good for multi purpose use!
Lilly~Jean R.
the sponge blends out like a dream. it’s soft and easy too clean but it may seem overpriced seeing as there is most probably similarity good dupes. it’s easy to use and i’m satisfies with the product.
Chloe H.
brecon
Definitely my go to product for my foundation, I always use it slightly damp as I find it applies the foundation better, can’t recommend this product enough, I love it that much I had 5 for Christmas
Georgia B.
manchester
Beauty blender dupe.Just Ss king lssting,same softness and apply all liquid/cream products the same.Really enlarged when expanded so gets the job done quickly.Will definetly be repurchasing multiple💖
Makeup W.
I found This Beauty blender a life saver to my every day makeup! They make the application very and helps to counter act blemishes just as well as a brush! It makes life a lot easier for blending in concealer under the eye with the fine tip at the top of the sponge!
However I do find these can be hard to wash and sometimes break! These are super easy when I’m on the go as one sponge can replace lots of individual brushes 😅❤️ Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Hannah W.
chester
This is the best beauty blender I have ever used, it’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it, I use mine every time I do my makeup, they are available near enough in every shop, would recommend.
Aleesha S.
mississauga, ON
I was obsessed with the beauty blender but opted for this due to the cheaper price. It works very well, doesnt soak in tons of products and gives a flawless application.
member-04eac
Very nice makeup sponge. The price is right, I like the firmness of it - some sponges can be way too firm. When you wet it, it becomes a lot larger which makes the process of using it to blend out concealer/foundation very quick. Good shape of the sponge too!
Ammeda a.
When I first bought it I was a little disappointed in it. Then I gave it another trt and it was amazing!!!! It blends literally everything into your skin. I also apply my powder with this sponge. Make sure to use it damp.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.