BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Chloe K.
I prefer to use the beauty blender as I feel like it gives me a cleaner finish and blends my makeup out so much better. My skin type can be dry and when I used this it doesn’t show it. They can be expensive but they are worth the value. So I would definitely recommend.
Randa T.
Stratford, ON
I was using a beauty blender but I go through them so quick (I hate when they look dingy) so I tried this one because I can get 2 for 14.00 at Walmart! It’s a great shape and I love the flat edge for cleaning up contour and applying powder.
Maria B.
Puerto Boyacá
I have using it for about 5 weeks and is a success, use to apply the BB Cream every day and I love how fast I do the job, and the base is left with a natural finish as it fades super well and is also very good to apply the Corrector Under the dark circles. And the best at a super affordable price
Georgia B.
Love love love! One of my favs. I’d highly recommend. It’s so soft once damp and blends makeup out perfectly. I like to keep my sponges quite damp as I have dry skin and it helps to not make my makeup look cakey or super dry.
Aaliyah H.
London
Who needs to buy an expensive beauty blender when this one does the job amazingly? I have bought so many times and it makes concealer and foundation so easy to apply. Would repurchase 100 times over. Amazing value for money!
Alejandra S.
Mérida,Yuc ,México
Una esponja que en mi caso vino a sustituir a la beauty Blender el precio es buenísimo el maquillaje se aplica súper bien parejo se las súper recomiendo una esponja buena que hace un excelente trabajo y sobre todo económica
Chloe🤘🏻 B.
M230FG
It is so effective and easy to use. It blends foundation so quickly and effortlessly. It is amazing and effective as it can be used both wet and dry. However I would say it’s a little overpriced mine cost £5.99 just for one.
Liberty B.
I am obsessed with this sponge ! I use it everyday and it’s soooo soft uts so easy to use ! And when I wet it it goes really big it’s the best thing I’ve spent my money on, it is expensive for a sponge but it’s so good !!!
Kitija K.
Jelgava
Definattley recomend this to peoples who dont whant to spend mutch more money one real beauty blender. It works as well as origional. Origional is definattley a little bit softerthan this but this is the best dupe I'v had
Paige K.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this sponge! Definitely a great drugstore alternative to a beauty blender. I clean it after every use with baby shampoo and have never had it rip or fall apart on me (been using this sponge for about 4 months now).
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.