BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

sydney g.
My favourite sponge to apply makeup with! To me it's just as good as the beauty blender. And you get two of them for half the price of one beauty blender. They are worth it, highly recommended
Zainab🎀 A.
Salmiya
Where do I start from? I don’t prefer brushes over beauty blender especially the real technique ones. I’am in love with beauty blender. I literally apply blush even with my beauty blender 😆
Influenster R.
grantham
By far the best inexpensive sponge out there, blends seamlessly, lasts long, gives lovely coverage, easy to use, perfect for someone who is just starting out in makeup, would definitely choose this over a beauty blender
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I love the traveling one with its case. I have a cat so I’m always worried about at hair getting in it. It’s so soft and it’s better to use under the eye for powder than my beauty blender.
Sarah H.
I love these sponges, they are super easy to use and apply foundation/concealer to perfection. Such a good product bought from Superdrug and I use it almost everyday. Definitely recommend.
Blythe D.
bristol
This is a really great option for a drugstore Beauty sponge it’s really soft and gets real big so applying foundation is really quick and easy! I don’t make use of the flat side but still a really could cheap blender!
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Best sponge I’ve ever used. Blends makeup perfectly without absorbing a lot of it. Important to not waste product. Easy to keep clean and so much more affordable than a beauty blender.
Kerenza M.
London
This product for me beats the queen of makeup tools, the beauty blender. This is better. It’s cheaper, better shape, easier use, easier used damp, better results and lasts just as long (forever...) 100% recommend.
Miral R.
mascara
verall, the quality of these brushes is quite excellent. The
bristles are soft, the design is nice. Beside that, I have some
complaints about these brushes as well. When I first cleanse it, a lot
of bristles from the duo fibre, larger shader, and the powder brush fell
out. According to the brush guide, it suggests me to spot cleanse it
before the first use, but I deep cleansed it instead just because I
prefer deep clean rather than spot clean. I'm pretty sure I did
everything correctly. I have read the brush guide, and watched several
videos on how to wash your makeup brushes from Michelle Phan, Blair
Fowler, Kandee Johnson, etc. I even bought the brush guards to properly
protect and store these brushes. However, the duo fibre, larger shader,
and the powder brush keep shedding bristles crazily. Also, after the
first clean, the foundation brush seems to loss its softness. The
bristles feel completely different than the first time I feel it when I
first got the kit. Whenever I use it to apply my foundation, it tends to
poke my skin, and my skin gets a little bit irritated from that. Also
after the first clean, the tapered blending brush kinda lost its
original shape/form. The tip of the bristles used to be fluffy and
spread out at the end, but now the bristles are kinda closed inward,
which makes the brush lost its original shape/form. Despite those three
problems above, I'm absolutely in love with the rest.
H.A.beauty1 H.
I really love real techniques, I have dry skin so I tend to use a beauty blender rather than a brush. This beauty blending is amazing it makes your foundation look flawless. Would really recommend this.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.