BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Sara a.
Alain, Abudhabi
I love this sponge! It isn’t as squishy and and soft as the beauty blender but it blends amazingly! Doesn’t soak in that much product which provides more coverage😍 I’d definitely recommend it compared to its price too
Lanna H.
Keswick
I absolutely LOVE the real techniques sponges! They are so nice. They make applying your makeup very easy and seamless! Very close to a real beauty blender (with half the cost) in my opinion and so worth it for the use you get.
Reena E.
I honestly don’t know what I would do without this. Literally use it for everything. I apply my foundation with a brush and use this to blend it and to blend concealer. Would recommend this as it’s not expensive and really soft.
Ashleigh W.
This is a really nice sponge however it is quite dense in comparison to the beauty blender, I use this more for baking the under eyes with powder since the flat edge works great for this, great alternative to the beauty blender.
Ruby🥀 P.
Norfolk
These sponges is my absolute go to, I love them so much, it’s effort less to blend and it’s so quick and easy, I use this sponge every day for my makeup and I love it and it’s such a good price!
Madi F.
perth
Love this product, blends out foundation and concealer beautifully, amazing product for a great price!! I’ve brought this product at Priceline at least 10 times and will Continue to use this. Very satisfied with this product.
Maddie B.
Burnley
Blends foundation really really nicely! I have dry skin and it works fine,really good price,when under water it expands and blends even better,really easy to use,would buy again,does absorb a little bit of product though! Xx
Ashley D.
Milton, ON
So much cheaper than a beauty blender but honestly just as good. I’ve done my beauty regimen for months with each one and notice no difference. It’s a little less squishy but does the job well and I have no complaints. Win.
Zuzia W.
haddington
It’s a really great and inexpensive makeup sponge. I use this everyday and it really lasts a long time. I think that this is something that everyone should have in their makeup kit.
Thea M.
This beauty blender is not the best I would not recommend this if you have textured skin I have textured skin and it leaves me with what looks like holes in my face but if you don’t then I think you might like this product
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.