BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kelsie W.
Leeds
I use this sponge both for my foundation and powder! It’s so soft and feels even better went damp. It applies my make up very evenly without taking away too much of the coverage it is also a good size!
Harriet F.
This is great! This is a lot cheaper than the real beauty blender which I would love to dry but is a great alternative to it. When you put it under water it expands twice as much. This is a great way to make your make up blend easier.
Jasmine K.
I LOVE this sponge. It is my absolute holy grail beauty item. It is easy to keep clean with soap and water. I use it every day and I prefer it over the drugstore alternatives. This is amazing and I have repeatedly bought this product.
Katarina T.
Etobicoke, ON
My holy grail beauty sponge!! This does the trick and is a fraction of the price of the beauty blender. I blends my foundation out perfecting and I love using it to bake and put powder under my eyes.
Ellen M.
My favourite makeup sponge. I have used like 5 of these already. Gives my foundation a nice airbrush finish. Doesnt soak up alot of product. Only downside is that it tends to tear up fairly quickie.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
i love make up sponges and this one is one of my favourite one. it is so big i use it for my face and it make it so easy. i jus love love it the price isnt to high i would recommend it to all of tou
Nikki K.
Hastings
I wouldn’t use anything else other than my real technique sponge. Wet the sponge before use gives your foundation and concealer and flawless finished , I would highly recommend these to anyone one .
Chloe S.
I’ve purchased over 4 of these sponges in the past year because i loved them so much. I love the angled side for under my eyes and the big side for my face. I would say it’s quite expensive for a sponge but overall it’s worth it.
Berry L.
I have used these sponges for a few years and find them very useful and blend product beautifully,I haven’t tried many brands but would deffo recommend this one. I would 100% but again!
Sara a.
Alain, Abudhabi
I love this sponge! It isn’t as squishy and and soft as the beauty blender but it blends amazingly! Doesn’t soak in that much product which provides more coverage😍 I’d definitely recommend it compared to its price too
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.