BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Morgan D.
Makes application and blending of liquid/cream products such as foundation and concealer incredibly easy and blends flawlessly . Much cheaper than than the original beauty blender but just as good quality. Can be difficult to clean although is possible.
Nadine H.
I use this beauty blender everyday. It’s so affordable compared to the Beauty Blender and leaves a flawless finish! I prefer to wet it first so it doesn’t absorb too much foundation and leaves my face feeling dewy
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
my absolute favourite go-to! I always buy the sets of 4, amazing for all skin types applying cream or liquid, blends flawlessly, easy to apply and makes liquids go on smoothly, will always re-buy these! essential!!
Katie (.
Melbourne
I prefer Beauty blender but this one is cheaper and also very good. It can be used to apply foundation, of any cream liquid smoothly and detailed thanks to the flat surface. But it's quite hard to clean... And i dont like orange color ...
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I’ve never owned a real beauty blender mainly because of the price, but when I started using this I didn’t feel the need to, this is such a soft sponge that blends foundation easily, it grows a fair amount when wet compared to some others, I wouldn’t change it now and it’s really affordable
Nia a.
This is the best sponge ever! I love this because it’s such a good value and so soft and easy to use. I use it everyday and it’s so much better than the real beauty blender and it’s cheaper. I would recommend it!
Candice C.
This is my favourite makeup sponge that i own. It is so affordable and absolutely worth the money. It can be used dry or wet but i find it gives the best finish when wet. I highly recommend this sponge if you are looking for an affordable but excellent sponge.
member-8119e
This sponge works very well! It blends your makeup out very nicely and is very soft on your face. It is not dense or hard to use at all. It has a flat edge as well as a more pointed end which I find very useful for blending under you eyes and for all around your face. I use this every time I do my makeup and I highly recommend this product!
Lavinya W.
grimsby
By far the best sponge I have used, any other beauty blender have seemed to absorb so much product other than this sponge, I would say the price for this product is reasonable. I am satisfied with this product.
Lottie L.
Birmingham
Love this sponge! This is a much cheaper alternative to a beauty blender and does exactly the same job. The flat side makes it easier to cream contour and highlight while it is also good for baking and setting.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.