BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

mel ✨.
Vancouver
I prefer this to my beauty blender! It gets way bigger with water and the soft texture is perfection. It’s also nice to have the different sides to apply product with. The only time I reach for my beauty blender over this is for baking, where that density just works better.
Sara S.
Trondheim
This is a good makeup sponge. I've tried the one from BeautyBlender, but I did not notice any big difference. The real technique one is slightly less soft, but it blends the makeup just as nicely! Since it is cheaper as well, i would prefere this over the BeautyBlender.
madison b.
Derby
This is my favourite sponge to use and I reach for this over other well known brands. The price is very cheap compared to other brands and the quality is amazing lasts for a very long time. I have repurchased a few times and I have a few in my collection just in case.
Eloise B.
Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield
I love a good beauty blender and this is by far my favourite. I've used this for foundation, concealer and to bake with and for each use it's worked wonderfully. The best use I've had was for applying foundation as I find it has a better coverage than if I use a brush!
Emily P.
Liverpool
Love this beauty blender so easy to blend in with such a big beauty blender to get you face finished in know time also really good for blending your foundation onto your neck to match your face .
I like to use the smaller one to blend my concealer in with under my eyes
Lyndie C.
108 mile ranch , BC
This was my first “beauty blender” I bought and I keep going back! I love this thing! It always blends everything out evenly, and it easy to clean. I used a charcoal blender for a while and it definitely didn’t compare to the real techniques. Also it’s pretty cheap 😊
Ruby x.
Prenton
I really like this beauty blender because it has a flat side and a pointy side which I prefer using to blend out my concealer and the flat side for my foundation. I bought mine from tkmaxx for £4.99 and it retails for £7.99
Sydney J.
Kamloops, BC
Who needs a beauty blender when you can get this beautiful lot soft sponge at the drug store? This is a high end quality sponge that is ever so soft that you won’t neeeeeed to purchase that beauty blender (unless you really want to...) but this is an incredible dupe!
Makayla👸🏼 M.
Warren, ON
This is what I use everyday for my base makeup, (concealer, foundation) and I like it better than the beauty blender! It’s cheaper and works great! I definitely recommend this if you’re on a budget or even if you just trying to save some coins to buy something else!
Megha S.
I never knew how good sponges were for applying makeup until I tried this. It makes the make up application very easy and blends the foundation seamlessly. Never going back to using brushes for foundation atleast. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.