BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Georgina D.
Peterborough
My go-to makeup sponge. I have tried other brands however their sponges are always dense and feels hard on the skin. This sponge however is soft on the skin, wet or dry, making the product much more easier to blend with. Would recommend this product as a stable!
Dhanna F.
My boyfriend knew I need make-up sponge he bought me this in Walmart the pack that have 4 of this. And I love it is super soft when you wet it, I love to used it even when I use foundation brush I like to tap the sponge to get that skin like look. And the price is amazing.
Layla H.
This is going to my liquid foundation. I use it every single day. Makes my foundation look smooth and even. I do not feel that it absorbs a lot of product. I use it to apply foundation and blend contour. Very good for use around the face and easy to clean. And the price is low
Paola A.
Esta esponja me encanta, aunque soy muy blanca por el calor puedo tener otros tonos y con esta esponja puedo aplicar bien la base y unificar el color de mi rostro. Es fácil de usar por eso la uso todos los días. La recomiendo para un maquillaje más prolijo.
東江スプリングミッシェル a.
nakagamigun chatanchou yoshihara 742-1miyazato apa-to206,okinawaken
personally I like the beauty blender more
but it’s really expensive so for the price I think it’s
so good it blends out foundation really good
I think it’s second best to the beauty blender
I tried other sponges but it doesn’t compete
with this makeup sponge
Sara A.
Love this sponge!!! Especially the flat part it definitely helps the blending process
Doesn’t soak up too much product and it lasts for a while if u take good care of it 👍🏻
Teerasiree P.
Amazing. Literally the only thing I use to apply my foundation for a smooth and natural look. Can be used for applying liquid and cream products, and also for power when baking. Easy to clean and is super affordable. It's small n portable, a great dupe for the beauty blender. I own like 5 of these.💓
Lauren💋 L.
Best sponge ever! This sponge is amazing and lasts a long time! It’s super cheap and affordable too! I love this sponge as it doesn’t suck up loads of product and blends your makeup out flawlessly. It’s a super cheap alternative to a beauty blender too!
Debby F.
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge this sponge is the best ive ever used.its soft and blends cream products to perfection.iwash it and looks like new again.no other sponge is like it.it performs like its nameMIRACLE because thats what it is
85hrl L.
Loved this. It was comparable to the beauty blender. The only problem I have with these sponges is putting them somewhere and keeping them clean but I did notice in a recent video Sam chapman mentioned there was a holder coming out for this purpose.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.