BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Barbie B.
RH135LQ
When I first started to do makeup I only bought real techniques sponge and brushes, they are very good for beginners, they are affordable and work really well. The only thing is they get dirty very easily and it’s hard to clean them , especially if you use it for baking powder but other than that I would buy it again.
nicky a.
mississauga
This is my favourite sponge of all time. I use it everyday when I do my makeup. Its a dupe for the original beauty blender but cheaper! This is so easy to use and apply. Just simply wet the beauty blender and squeeze extra water out. I definitely recommend this $10 beauty blender over the $25 dollar beauty blender.
Anna M.
Belfast, Antrim
Been a part of my kit for years now and still very reliable, I have very clear skin but dry. I used to use this for every makeup application but have leaned more towards brushes in recent times but definitely would recommend, especially for UK makeup lovers who don’t have access to other beauty blenders!
Apple F.
Great affordable price. Blends Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup super well along with Loreal Paris Foundation Infallible 24h Matte 24 Golden Beige. I love this brand and will definitely continue to buy and use their products. This makeup sponge is one of the best that I have used and I definitely recommend!!! ❤️
Holly S.
worthing
Ahh I love this sponge so much, it’s the only one I will use, it’s good value in comparison to a real beauty blend and does the same job, i have bought this many times and will definitely buy again
April S.
Great beauty sponge. I can’t compare this to the original beauty blender because I haven’t tried it yet.
But the real techniques is a cheaper option and I really like the sponge. It increases in size when damp and I love that it has a point and flat side it comes in handy especially when blending concealer.
Hannah L.
hands down the best beauty blenders about, i love the flat edge of the sponge compared to the other fully rounded sponges, so easy to use and clean, defo great value for money! would recommend!
member-6e78b
i love this product because it’s soft and works very well for dry skin because it smooths everything out and leaves an airbrushed finish i bought this at superdrug and it is definitely worth the price because its an affordable price and i would really recommend it .
Ciara S.
Manchester
This completely replaced my beauty blender. Does exactly the same thing for a lower price! The shape on it is also a bonus as it really helps me get to my under eye area! Really soft, blends smoothly and is even better when wet. Why pay so much for a beauty blender when you can find a better alternative?
Millie S.
Amazing, the best thing that I have used, I use it everyday, I can’t not use it, it is so much better than a foundation brush, I bought it from Superdrug, I would definitely buy it again
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.