BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Georgia W.
Croydon, England
Perfect amount of pourous!
Good for face and body, as it has a large surface area.
Easy to clean and long lasting. Had mine for over 1.5 years!
And better than a foundation brush when applying foundation.
April T.
The really good beauty blender really soft .i use this every time I do my make up. My skin type is oily skin. Very easy to apply and use .blendes really nice and beautiful. yes I do recommend for people that are looking for a good beauty blender and a portable .
Madison P.
Halifax
I love this sponge for applying my foundation and concealer. It’s better than the beauty blender brand because it’s not as expensive. I also like it because it has a flat side so I can use power for under my eyes easier than other sponges.
Maisie J.
Absolutely LOVE this sponge. Easy to clean. Great value for money. Last a long time. My skin is a combination and I’ve never had an issue with it. Use it for foundation and concealer. Easy to blend with.
beth h.
southampton
So good and cheap blends makeup out easily and would chose it over a brush any day also gives such a nice finish to makeup however you need to use a little bit more than a brush but there are no streaks
Kourtnee H.
I use this every single day to apply my makeup. It leaves a really nice finish to my foundation. I find it works well damp. I use the flat bottom for my foundation and the pointy end to get into the corners of my eyes for concealer. I LOVE this product and it would be the first makeup applicator I would recommend to anyone!
Saima A.
I’ve tried many beauty blenders but always end up going back to using this one. Affordable and easy to use. Blends out foundation, concealers and cream contours like a dream. Would defiantly reccomend.
Linda B.
I totally LOVE this sponge. It is definitely as good if not even better than the beauty blender and that for half the price! Have this bad boy in stock at home at all time! ❤️
Barbie B.
RH135LQ
When I first started to do makeup I only bought real techniques sponge and brushes, they are very good for beginners, they are affordable and work really well. The only thing is they get dirty very easily and it’s hard to clean them , especially if you use it for baking powder but other than that I would buy it again.
nicky a.
mississauga
This is my favourite sponge of all time. I use it everyday when I do my makeup. Its a dupe for the original beauty blender but cheaper! This is so easy to use and apply. Just simply wet the beauty blender and squeeze extra water out. I definitely recommend this $10 beauty blender over the $25 dollar beauty blender.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.