BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Love this sponge! It works the same as a high end one for a fraction of the cost. I have used this to apply foundation but I mostly use mine to blend out concealer. The pointed end allows me to get around my eyes really well instead of using a mini sponge. I like to simplify my morning routine and use a little products as I can get by with. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Mackenzie P.
Yarmouth
I love this sponge. I can’t do my makeup without it! I use it to apply both liquids and powders and it just makes everything look so flawless and blended no matter what! I have purchased this countless times and will continue until I find something better, if possible!
Hannah M.
Barrington, NJ
I always look for Beauty Blender dupes, just because of their steep price and the fact that they don’t really have a long life to use them. I’ve been unimpressed with all of the dupes I’ve ever tried EXCEPT the Real Techniques. This sponge is soft and blends makeup easily. And for almost $15 less than the BB it is totally worth it. I use this sponge more than I use Beauty Blenders now.
Ry O.
This sponge, is sooo big its so fun to use. The only discomfort is, its so big i can barely go in the inner corner of my nose but everything else is ok. I had fun using this product. I like it but i dont love it. Its almost jut the same as using a regular size spone.
Milannia R.
Bridgewater, MA
So soft and squishy, apples and blends makeup beautifully, and is an ideal sizes it compares to the morphe beauty sponge, I have combo skin and blends into the dry patches great. Super impressed!
Briana D.
California
This beauty sponge totally lives up to the classic “beauty blender” a lot of the time I actually grab this one instead. I love the flawless finish you get with using a sponge. This sponge specifically doesn’t soak up tons of product so you don’t feel as if your wasting your $$$$$
Annette S.
Pharr
Absolutely love this beauty sponge. It’s been my go-to for over a year now. It’s very affordable and gets the job done. I’m very careful when I’m washing it because sometimes I’ll accidentally tear my sponge with my nails. Other than that, I have nothing negative to say. If you’re thinking of purchasing this sponge, do it! Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Sara N.
I love this sponge for applying foundation because it’s so huge and covers so much area! It doesn’t get as soft as the original smaller real techniques sponge and it does tear pretty easily when you wash it but I really enjoy using this sponge! The pointed side is also really great for blending out concealer and the flat side is perfect for the whole fad and blending contour. Overall great sponge!
Alexis C.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this sponge. It makes my make up go on so smooth and it always turns out perfect. Now these sponges do not last long (only con). I noticed that they do get holes in them often and I do have to buy new ones more than I’d like. I do have long nails so maybe that is why but thankfully these are twice as less as the beauty blender the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original so it’s easier to buy more.
Dina R.
Saint louis
I am not sure if I just wasn’t using it correctly but I couldn’t get an even application for some reason. It wasn’t too expensive and it’s the first one that I have purchased from ulta. I may look up YouTube tutorials to see if there are better application methods.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.