BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Gladys V.
sacramento
It gets the job done. It's still not as good as the Beauty Blender but it works fine.
Julia F.
Westminster , CO
One of the best sponges there is, very soft and has a wonderful quality. Worth a try.
Kelsey K.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to apply on face but I feel that it needs to be cleaned more often than a brush.
Katie S.
Knoxville
This sponge gets huge when wet and it’s great. Makes foundation application a breeze.
Marcus S.
Cassopolis, MI
I love it works good it gets the job done it's amazing I have one and i use it a lot
shauna r.
Love this beauty sponge! Works great wet or dry and is easy to clean. Great coverage.
Makayla E.
Winter Haven, FL
The best drug store sponge, just as good as the beauty blender and much much cheaper.
Desiree L.
it can be used to blend makeup and even bake, blends makeup so good !! and so CHEAP!!
erika p.
Love this sponge! Smooths my foundation out amazingly and lasts quite a while.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this sponge, I just don’t think it’s the best. I think the beauty blender is better than this but for the price, I would understanding choose this over Beauty Blender because it does the job. I think this is a little too hard for me. I like the L’Oréal sponge more.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.