BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Marcus S.
Cassopolis, MI
I love it works good it gets the job done it's amazing I have one and i use it a lot
Gladys V.
sacramento
It gets the job done. It's still not as good as the Beauty Blender but it works fine.
Christina T.
Glenburn, ME
Love this beauty blender. Easy to clean. Blends out makeup very well! Love the color!
erika p.
Love this sponge! Smooths my foundation out amazingly and lasts quite a while.
Wright G.
shreveport
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite blending sponge. I have repurchased many times! I recommend this product to everyone
Sophia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this beauty sponge, it’s lightweight and blends super well. Even after you wash it the softness of the sponge stays the same. The only reason why I didn’t give it a full five stars is because it doesn’t hold up as well or as long as a beauty blender sponge.
Suzanna C.
west valley city utah
I love this beauty blender a whole ton. It is so soft and it don't hurt my face when I'm trying to apply the makeup. It feels so soft and it is easy to hold in your hand and it;s super easy to use. I love this beauty blender.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I got this because the original Real Techniques sponge is my absolute favorite. I found that this one is slightly more dense and not as squishy, but it still does an amazing job at blending in foundation super fast. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Blanca R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so when I first tried this I didn’t really like it till my boyfriend bought it a 2nd time and it was perfect then I decided to buy it again and it was horrible... so idk maybe my boyfriend knows how to pick them or they really suck but yeah not feeling this at all
Joy B.
Coxsackie, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I got this product at a CVS when I forgot all my makeup brushes at home. The sponge is very soft when wet and dries slower. It started falling apart after 4 months of use, and for a couple bucks its worth it.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.