BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Ellie S.
Morrow, OH
I LOVE this beauty sponge. I think it is a great price and quality compared to others on the market. It's the perfect amount of firmness. I use it wet to blend out foundation and concealer. It doesn't soak up too much of my product and it blends product out beautifully. This is my go to sponge and I will absolutely be purchasing again Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Makayla W.
I Love this sponge. it is bery long lasting and gets really soft , i used it almosy every day and the price is great even for a pack of 2 . It makes ir so much easier to apply foundation . Yes i would most definitely buy this again .
Abby S.
Spring City, PA
I LOVE this sponge! One of the absolute best dupes for the original Beautyblender and a quarter of the price. I also love the flat edge—great for getting close to the lash line and baking under eyes!
Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
This is very comparable to the beauty blender and it’s more than half the price!! I’ve heard mixed reviews about this product but honestly it’s really good and gets the job done. What I like better about this than the beauty blender is the flat edge, what is a bit worse than the beauty blender is that it’s a bit less soft than the beauty blender but it’s not super noticeable and it doesn’t bother me!!
Kaylee D.
Love love this sponge. It has lasted me such a long time and when wet it expands and blends SO WELL! Definitely worth spending a couple more dollars on in my opinion! Just wish I knew their sourcing like I always do with Eco Tools.
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
Affordable! This is a steal because of the price. I actually love this one more then the beauty blender. It’s unique shape give you the option to blend with whatever surface side you like. Really blends in the foundation and concealer flawlessly, not to mention and it fits perfectly under the eye for setting makeup and the straight edge really cuts the cheek for that contour! Love 💕
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Honestly an amazing beauty blender! I just started this brand a few months ago but the price is amazing for the quality! Also the colors are so bright and perfect! Love this brand and have turned all my friends onto their brushes!
Miranda i.
Cumming, GA
I’m only giving this 4 stars because it just depends on the actual sponge you get in your packaging. I’ve picked up a few that might have just been a bad batch but the quality was bad and the sponges were hard. However the ones I get that are nice I love! They apply foundation and concealers with a flawless finish and you can’t beat the price compared to actual beauty blenders!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
Love this sponge! It works the same as a high end one for a fraction of the cost. I have used this to apply foundation but I mostly use mine to blend out concealer. The pointed end allows me to get around my eyes really well instead of using a mini sponge. I like to simplify my morning routine and use a little products as I can get by with. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Briana D.
California
This beauty sponge totally lives up to the classic “beauty blender” a lot of the time I actually grab this one instead. I love the flawless finish you get with using a sponge. This sponge specifically doesn’t soak up tons of product so you don’t feel as if your wasting your $$$$$
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.