BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Felony Z.
Phoenix
I don’t like the hardness of the sponge. My nails would just dig right into the sponge and it would tear easily. It was great at first and after a bit longer I realized it was not all that great. The water wouldn’t always make it better
Farris M.
Hanson
Very comparable sponge to the beauty blender for a fraction of the cost. Not quite as soft but definitely gets the job done. Will last you for a long time if cleaned properly! This is my go-to sponge and I’ve repurchased several times.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
I love this beauty blender a lot !! I’ve bought so many of these and I use it every single time I do my makeup. I bought mine from ulta and it’s very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it I love it !
Emely T.
Great sponge. Perfect for any powder or cream products. I love to use this to set under eyes or for foundation. Use this wet. Very soft. I would recommend and definitely repurchase. Found this at Ulta.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great makeup sponge! It is much better and has a better bounce than the EcoTools sponge. It’s comparable to the Beauty Blender. For the price it is worth going for the Real Techniques sponge.
Yesenia R.
Love this beauty blender! I truly believe that make up blends better by using a beauty blender instead of a brush! I Pat down the concealer, and it works so well! I truly recommend this beauty blender!
Ansley B.
Lexington
Great sponge. I reach for this more than my beauty blender. Reasonably ably priced and even better when Ulta has a sale :). I purchase mine from Ulta most of the time. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Allie K.
This is the best dupe i have found for the original beauty blender. I find it applies my makeup smoothly. I actually perfer this one over the original. Its a awesome price and i would highly recommend
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Love this sponge it makes my foundation go on easy and helps my skin look flawless! I use this all the time and will continue to! I highly recommend this! Not to bad of a price and it don’t smell bad!
Esther L.
Hilo, HI
I love this sponge, it is so soft and it creates a flawless finish. It’s very easy to clean and it doesn’t stain too easily. It’s a good option if you don’t want to shell out $20 for a Beauty Blender.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.