BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a great sponge, it’s really affordable and does a great job! Comparable to more expensive sponges, I use it every time I do my make up. You can get a 2 pack from Walmart for $10!! Ill keep buying it.
Chrissy R.
Hammond
One of the top 3 sponges I have tried! I love the flat edge for getting under my eyes and sides of my nose. It was only $5 at Target (my favorite store). I have textured, oily skin and this sponge virtually makes my skin like porcelain. 10/10!
Taylor G.
Flower Mound, TX
So comparable to the original beauty blender. I have used this for years and it does wonders. The only thing I dislike is that I can’t seem to find just one sponge anymore. It seems to only sell in doubles.
Ashley R.
charlotte
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to only think Beauty Blenders were a viable option when it came to makeup sponges. I picked this up recently and it’s really soft and blends my makeup beautifully. I use it for foundation and also contour and concealer, very versatile!
Rosie M.
Needham
Everything about this sponge is great, but it sometimes can have a bad odor after 2-3 uses. I use this everyday so it is a hassle to have to
Clean it very frequently. That being said, I would buy again due to the price and application ease!
Brooklynn M.
Benson, MN
One of my go to beauty sponges. It’s cheap. I purchase it over and over again every few months. It applies your foundation and concealer beautifully on any skin type. I will definitely be purchasing again.
sydney f.
san ramon
Purchased at: Target
This sponge is great! I was looking for a good affordable sponge instead of breaking my wallet from buying a $20 beauty blender, and I came across this one! it’s very spongey and doesn’t make my face look casey when applying my foundation. It also does a very good job on evenly distributing the foundation. I would highly recommend if you’re looking for an affordable alternative for the beauty blender!
Makeup F.
I love this thing! It blends out the face in so little time. It's very soft and works well with both powders and liquid makeup. It's a great affordable option. real techniques Miracle Face + Body Sponge
Shaynie H.
Rogersville
The real techniques beauty blender is just as good as the original name brand one. It lasted me a very long time, and I am getting ready to repurchase. It blends my foundation easily. Definitely recommend.
Cordelia C.
Richland
good works great, like lots, good as beauty blender, needs to be wet, we like wet things, lots of fun, gets the job done, lots of jobs we love jobs because it gives us money so like cooooool idk i need to waste space but it’s a good product
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.