BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Caitlin7898 M.
Derby
I love the sponge from this brand. This is an absolute must. All you have to do is dampen it, and then use it to apply your makeup. It’s a great price, compared to all the others out there. I would recommend this product. The application turns out beautiful.
Hayley H.
Hastings
Definitely comparable to a beauty blender, and less than half the price! I bought this sponge at ulta and use it everyday! perfect for blending , and setting your foundation/ concealer!! You need this sponge in your life
Katie M.
Real Techniques is my go-to for affordable brushes and this blender is no exception! I will say, though, I do prefer real techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge because of the different angles on the sponge but this one is great for all over foundation!
Allison W.
Stacy, MN
This sponge is my favorite for smoothing out my concealer! I use this product every day. My favorite way to use this is slightly damp which makes the application effortless. It’s soft but dense enough at the same time.
Dakota B.
Sanford
My go to! I believe that this has changed my foundation game for sure! I’d never pay for a beauty blender, because this one is half the price and works just as well. I’ve bought several of these because I love them so much!!
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this makeup sponge so much. It is so easy to use and does not soak up your foundation products at all. It is very soft and it is such a great price. I repurchased this many times and will continue to buy again!
Bailey P.
Raleigh, NC
Great sponge for the price! I prefer the original beauty blender because this sponge tends to soak up a lot of product and is quite bulky to be using under the eyes but you really can’t beat the quality for the price!
Hannah N.
Berryville
GET THIS. FLAWLESS APPLICATION. foundation, concealer, blending, I don’t care. You name it, this sponge does it better than your normal go-to tool. You won’t go back & it’s cheaper than your name brand beauty blender.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
The Real Techniques sponge is great! Its soft, yet durable and feels nice on the face. Compared to the original Beauty Blender, I like it just as much! I use mine damp to gently buff in my foundation and concealer. The pointed tip really helps to get into the small corners around the eyes and nose. The large, flat side is great for applying or baking setting powder. This retails for around $6, which is a great price for this multi tool!
Caitlyn B.
Crane, MO
MY GO TO SPONGE! Let’s be honest you can only wash a blender so many time before it needs to just be thrown away! I get this wet and it blends my makeup PERFECT! But it’s so affordable and that makes this so worth it!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.